Who knows me best challenge!!! My husband vs my sister

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
muslims r "trolls" but kuufaar pleasers are not trolls??? don't reply to me again, i just say put warning for the muslim men on the title what's wrong with that???? and they call me names like troll because im following my religion,

muslims r "trolls" but kuufaar pleasers are not trolls??? don't reply to me again, i just say put warning for the muslim men on the title what's wrong with that???? and they call me names like troll because im following my religion,

The people in the video are not muslim. I'm not sure what you were trying to do

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
@TSP i think you misunderstood @Cyberborg. He didn't know that @Nawal is a atheist. This is exactly why i am against them. Everyone thinks they're muslims:susp:they've taken advantage of this and have made Haraam Halaal. We as muslims have to protest against their evil agenda.
Fox

Listen mate, your prosecutorial attitude towards this couple is at bar with takfiris, no one has nominated you as allah's emissary and if I was them, I would have tipped the authorities about you for harassment. Folks like you belong to sleeping jihadi cells and should be flushed out.
I'll tell you one more time, you cant Takfir a atheist :mjlol:What harassment? :mjlol:They were asked if they r muslim twice and they made it seem like they're muslim. They're deceiving people and i have the right to get out the truth!

Last edited:
Hi @Nawal

Just want to say I really enjoy your YouTube show. You and Adnan are precisely the liberal and cosmopolitan face of Somalia that we need to see. Huge admiration for you guys. You make me laugh.

I'm sick of the ugly towelheads that represent us in the media so often. We need educated folks like you. Keep up the good work and don't waste your breath on trolls. We all get them.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Regular? Anyone can video themselves
And upload to YouTube. Let's not
At like it's an achievement!

:mjlol::mjlol:
:dead:
Hi @Nawal

Just want to say I really enjoy your YouTube show. You and Adnan are precisely the liberal and cosmopolitan face of Somalia that we need to see. Huge admiration for you guys. You make me laugh.

I'm sick of the ugly towelheads that represent us in the media so often. We need educated folks like you. Keep up the good work and don't waste your breath on trolls. We all get them.
The guys not even somali and hes got a tattoo of somalia's flag on his chest :damn:

Hi @Nawal

Are you female?

:farmajoyaab:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending