Who knows me best challenge!!! My husband vs my sister

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bunch of bullies!! What else would you expect from a group of Salafi men who were taught by Sheikh Omran (insert any name) who says, if she doesn't wear hijab, she became a Murtad. These suckers should be exposed for their hypocrisy.

Nawal & Adnan, you are a cute, smart and funny couple, don't let these haters bother you and do your thing.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
A bunch of bullies!! What else would you expect from a group of Salafi men who were taught by Sheikh Omran (insert any name) who says, if she doesn't wear hijab, she became a Murtad. These suckers should be exposed for their hypocrisy.

Nawal & Adnan, you are a cute, smart and funny couple, don't let these haters bother you and do your thing.
Aar gaalyahaoow naaga aamu

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I can't believe fox has 30 youtube accounts authubillah

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
:siilaanyosmile:

From 2:30 they get asked if their muslim twice and they deceive 5000+ people by defending theHaraam. Why didn't they just tell their fans that they are atheists? Why did they make haram halal? Evil agenda exposed!
Najib Ronaldoyare is the freshiest name I've ever seen nacalaa :mjlol:
I go on somali facebook and copy the names down. You got to keep it authentic :manny:

:siilaanyosmile:

From 2:30 they get asked if their muslim twice and they deceive 5000+ people by defending theHaraam. Why didn't they just tell their fans that they are atheists? Why did they make haram halal? Evil agenda exposed!

I go on somali facebook and copy the names down. You got to keep it authentic :manny:

fox

Your inquisition is like Alshabab and if they insist they are Muslims, why do you have to interrogate them? Many Muslims do disagree on many issues and those who disagree with you, will you label them as "Murtads"? These 5000 people do have their own thoughts and understanding of Islam, who nominated you to act on their behalf? Sxb, you are acting like a miniature takfiri. Leave them alone.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
fox

Your inquisition is like Alshabab and if they insist they are Muslims, why do you have to interrogate them? Many Muslims do disagree on many issues and those who disagree with you, will you label them as "Murtads"? These 5000 people do have their own thoughts and understanding of Islam, who nominated you to act on their behalf? Sxb, you are acting like a miniature takfiri. Leave them alone.
Alshabab? :susp:they got asked if they are muslim and they lied. I just want them to speak the truth! Theres nothing extreme about wanting the truth.

Sxb, you are acting like a miniature takfiri. Leave them alone.
How can i takfir a atheist? Stop speaking rubbish.
20170807_025506.png

:farole:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nomad

Believe me if this couple were from a so called "laandheere" clan, they would come to their aid. These are the future awaiting that forsaken cursed nation.

Fox

Listen mate, your prosecutorial attitude towards this couple is at bar with takfiris, no one has nominated you as allah's emissary and if I was them, I would have tipped the authorities about you for harassment. Folks like you belong to sleeping jihadi cells and should be flushed out.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
why is the husband showing his wife and sister in law? if u not wearing hijab please put message in title that awrah of two females is not covered so we cannot see,

Status
Not open for further replies.