Who knows me best challenge!!! My husband vs my sister

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I see, there special treatment for gaalo, but not for your brother in islam:faysalwtf:

X18oJ_s-200x150.gif

I love how they curse people, do unislamic things but the minute they're called out they throw the I'm your brother in Islam.

@leeroy jenkins Iska amus,

DY57m.gif
Eedo, your bloody 69 years old and your waffeling on the internet. Nacala shouldn't you be changing the diapers of your moryaan grandchildren. Talk about having your priorities straight, audhubillah:susp:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Eedo, your bloody 69 years old and your waffeling on the internet. Nacala shouldn't you be changing the diapers of your moryaan grandchildren. Talk about having your priorities straight, audhubillah:susp:
Did I hit a nerve hoe? Go cry about special treatments somewhere.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
How are they being deceptive? It's pretty obvious that religion isn't at the top of their list of priorities. Go troll them on YouTube if you wish, but she's welcome on this forum and I won't allow you or others to harass her on SSpot.
From 2:30 they get asked if their muslim twice and they deceive 5000+ people by defending the Haraam. Why didn't they just tell their fans that they are atheists? Why did they make haram halal? Evil agenda exposed!

I won't protest against their eveil agenda on sspot thats pointless. Their 5000+ victims are on YouTube so I'll take it to YouTube :russsmug:

Last edited:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Look at these wannabe cyber jihadists trying to flex their muscles. You're on here every damn day chatting it up with atheists, but Nawal and Adnan are a problem?!? :drakewtf::drakekidding:
Atheists on here dont deceive 5000 + people :manny:and really truly i dont care about somali atheists :manny:its none of my business :manny:

I get along with @Arman and hes a gaal :manny:i would even chill with him in real life :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts