Who knows me best challenge!!! My husband vs my sister

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the right to be mean :manny:they are deceiving 5000+ people :susp:some of them are little kids :susp:just look at the fitna they spread:
Little somali kids are going to think its okay to do haram! :susp:I'll leave them alone if they tell their fans that they're not muslim.
I agree 100%, keep up the good work:qri8gs7::qri8gs7: I've been doing that to these so called Somali gaals for years:axvmm9o:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I agree 100%, keep up the good work:qri8gs7::qri8gs7: I've been doing that to these so called Somali gaals for years:axvmm9o:
I dont even care about somali gaals bro. But this is different. They are mass deceiving people. Just imagine a 13 year old teenager listening to this fitna:
This isn't even funny. They're making Haraam Halaal. They clearly have a evil agenda.

I dont even care about somali gaals bro. But this is different. They are mass deceiving people. Just imagine a 13 year old teenager listening to this fitna:
This isn't even funny. They're making Haraam Halaal. They clearly have a evil agenda.
They're sick

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
How are they gaal?
Look at this:damn: They've deceived everyone:damn:bro shes a atheist:
20170807_025506.png

There takfiris what did you expect?
She said she is a atheist.
20170807_025506.png

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Not harassing them, I am protesting against their evil agenda. Do you think its okay to deceive 5000+ people?

How are they being deceptive? It's pretty obvious that religion isn't at the top of their list of priorities. Go troll them on YouTube if you wish, but she's welcome on this forum and I won't allow you or others to harass her on SSpot.

How are they being deceptive? It's pretty obvious that religion isn't at the top of their list of priorities. Go troll them on YouTube if you wish, but she's welcome on this forum and I won't allow you or others to harass her on SSpot.
Where were you when i was being harassed abayoo :farmajoyaab:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Look at these wannabe cyber jihadists trying to flex their muscles. You're on here every damn day chatting it up with atheists, but Nawal and Adnan are a problem?!? :drakewtf::drakekidding:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending