Who is your least favorite sspot member?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tumal

hyde
Arabs are helping us from the beginning of civil war until today. They have sent millions in aid while the white people "pledge" millions of dollars but we never see any of it. I love my Arab brothers.
They haven't done a single thing expect make al shabaab 1000x stronger by giving them aid and weapons. You are delusional and your arab """brothers""" don't love you and consider you a slave. The only people you should worry about and love is your own people. f*ck everyone else

You hate Madows for no reason so I have to make sure I bring one zooked nigga from the ends to have some fun with you
I don't hate Madows. And explain what you'd want him to do to me. I need details, since this is based off your imagination and you're actually a loser. Go wild!
:hmm::siilaanyosmile:

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
I don't hate Madows. And explain what you'd want him to do to me. I need details.
:hmm::siilaanyosmile:
While we f*ck up you father and brothers.He will have some fun with you.Don't be shook tho he's only darkskin with dreads and fucking crazy eyes

While we f*ck up you father and brothers.He will have some fun with you.Don't be shook tho he's only darkskin with dreads and fucking crazy eyes
You speak from a lot of experience. Did he annihilate your asshole, like your abo did too?
:hmm:

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
You speak from a lot of experience. Did he annihilate your asshole, like your abo did too?
:hmm:
You have a strange imagination..but if you want the crackhead to do you and your father at the same time it can be arranged.

I'm dead serious tho when I find out who you are..I will make sure your life in this city is a living hell.I have no qualms about fucking up even a 5ft1 ting for insulting my mother.

You have a strange imagination..but if you want the crackhead to do you and your father at the same time it can be arranged.

I'm dead serious tho when I find out who you are..I will make sure your life in this city is a living hell.I have no qualms about fucking up even a 5ft1 for insulting my mother.
You insulted my mother first, you fake ass thug.
:drakelaugh:

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
You insulted my mother first, you fake ass thug.
:drakelaugh:
Nah I didn't.I never do nayaa but when someone disses my mother I always make a promise to f*ck them up.You nayaa have fucked with the wrong nigga.I hope for your sake you live in a small tuulo outside of the GTA

@Huncho
Exactly, now you won't reply because I never insulted your mother before you insulted mine, dumbass ciyaal hooyo. Go eat out your mom's fat c*nt. :drakelaugh:

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Politics 101, why would I let my enemies know I hate them so they can undermine me.
I'll keep my friends close and my enemies closer until I strike.
Zed_1.0.jpg

Arabs are not our brothers they play a huge role in our countries destruction!! do not say such things
They haven't done a single thing expect make al shabaab 1000x stronger by giving them aid and weapons. You are delusional and your arab """brothers""" don't love you and consider you a slave. The only people you should worry about and love is your own people. f*ck everyone else
Al Kilaab are stronger because of cra*kers. Our Arab brothers have built hospitals sent food aid and still do business with us. The majority of our business is with our beloved Arab brothers. I've been to Qatar and Oman and I've had the best time of my life. They treat their Somali brothers with so much love and respect. You don't know what you are talking about.

I hate Arabs with a burning passion
I love my Arab brothers with a burning passion. You're just a bitter non-believer. Begone devil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending