Who is your least favorite sspot member?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
I don’t really get annoyed by anyone bc I have a high tolerance.

But I feel like @Huncho drinks rocket fuel by the pint before he logs on.

and @lone snorts lines before he comes on but I love him
The feeling is mutual you atheist .

I despise that self hating, Barkhad Abdi resembling Madow called @Huncho.
:siilaanyosmile:
My threats still stand.Don't slip up you dark ass Hutu :manny:

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Your forehead is bigger than Russia, and your skin is darker than me you self hating scum.
Keep wearing that beanie. :siilaanyolaugh:
Lool you can keep talking shit on anon about a 4 year old pic but when your house gets raided by the mandem you wont be laughing :manny:

Wallahi If I don't bring one crazy Jamaican dude from the block to rape you than I aint Huncho :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::kanyeshrug:

the guy who sold lil peep xanax
56CD54C6-1994-41E8-8729-BB2DB20EAC06.jpeg

Lool you can keep talking shit on anon about a 4 year old pic but when your house gets raided by the mandem you wont be laughing :manny:

Wallahi If I don't bring one crazy Jamaican dude from the block to rape you than I aint Huncho :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::kanyeshrug:
Once you go to jail and get buttfucked by other inmates every night, you'll remember posts like this you fake hard fag.
:samwelcome:

tumal

hyde
Why do you hate Arabs? They are our brothers.
they're not our brothers, they're cryptokikes who we shouldn't associate or interact with. They've never help Somalis. Cadaans have done more to helo Somalis and Somalia then any arab country. f*ck those sandniggers

they're not our brothers, they're cryptokikes who we shouldn't associate or interact with. They've never help Somalis. Cadaans have done more to helo Somalis and Somalia then any arab country. f*ck those sandniggers
Arabs are helping us from the beginning of civil war until today. They have sent millions in aid while the white people "pledge" millions of dollars but we never see any of it. I love my Arab brothers.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Once you go to jail and get buttfucked by other inmates every night, you'll remember posts like this you fake hard fag.
:samwelcome:
You hate Madows for no reason so I have to make sure I bring one zooked nigga from the ends to have some fun with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts