Who is your favourite sspot member?

Yaraye

VIP
I have a lot
@Yaraye funniest/no-BS bestie!
@iskufilann very kind and understanding <33
@JackieBurkhart watching her rage is very funny! also, very sophisticated!!

Male
@Somali Ugaas has no borderline control (v funny to watch! LOL) Also, surprisingly nice
@Idrus Knows what he's talking about and is very kind
@Javelin Easy to talk to and understanding
You're one of my favorites abaayo
Happy Love You GIF by LINE FRIENDS

My honorable mentions now that everyone has broken the rules and named about 10+ people each I'll mention a few more :stopit:

my nigga @guycalledAmin
(Footage of us braving the wretched streets of infested London)
page gameplay GIF

@Garaad diinle I like the content he brings and he is a chill guy
@Waa dhamatay is a cool guy a bit weird and has random out burst but I still like waa dhamatay. He always joins as the third wheel in a discussion when I least expect him.
@Idrus and @Somali Ugaas our resident nazis what is there not to like :westbrookswag:
@Griezmann7711 another one of my uk niggas on here (at least I think he is from the uk :wow1:)

As for the ladies
@Angelina is first since she always gets called up by the rest as there reinforcement all the time.

Surprise Watching You GIF by Call of Duty

One of the few people who engages in skitzo back and forth discussions with me which I appreciate.

@Amber nice lady what more is there to say

@iskufilann my cousin and a fellow troll

@Yaraye and @JackieBurkhart both nice individuals and trolls Jackie randomly flips about tho I don't know what that is about

Oh yes and last but not least @AbdiFreedom

It really took you 4 pages of this thread to remember I exist...
Donald Trump GIF by CBS News
Disagree Donald Trump GIF by CBS News
See this is why I like bilan :lawd:

Don't worry i didn't mention any one until this 4th page and everyone Broke the rules so I decided to mention my non troll answers

I didnt forget about you who could possibly forget bilan :umad:

See this is why I like bilan :lawd:

Don't worry i didn't mention any one until this 4th page and everyone Broke the rules so I decided to mention my non troll answers

I didnt forget about you who could possibly forget bilan :umad:
I'll read through the thread first before I start throwing accusations next time. :ayaanswag:
Edit: how rude of me! I think you are a great poster on this site too @Javelin. :yousmart:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts