Who is your favourite sspot member?

I'll go first my favourite is @Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid his trolling is immaculate one of the best trolls i have ever seen and as a fellow troll I got to respect his dedication :obama:

I believe yusuf is intersex so he counts for both my picks until he denies being an intersex individual :pachah1:

Actually for the female since intersex probably doesn't count is ayeeyo @Basra another troll probably the most dedicated troll around. trolling since the advent of the internet. I enjoy edo basra's old school trolling style :denzelnigga:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
I'll go first my favourite is @Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid his trolling is immaculate one of the best trolls i have ever seen and as a fellow troll I got to respect his dedication :obama:

I believe yusuf is intersex so he counts for both my picks until he denies being intersex individual :pachah1:

Actually for the female since intersex probably doesn't count is ayeeyo @Basra another troll probably the most dedicated troll around. trolling since the advent of the internet. I enjoy edo basra's old school trolling style :denzelnigga:

You got two things wrong, I’m not a troll and basra is mentally ill. With that being said, You’re a valued member of sspot aswell.

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Damn too many members that i like on here..

@Garaad diinle and @Qeelbax are my teo favourite posters. They both are super chill except the few times @Qeelbax goes rage mode on someone.

I can name like 5 people both male and female on this site

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
My favorite is puntinite Queen. I can’t @ her as she’s chosen to use those character alphabet.

Truly a smart and classy lady and I feel we see eye to eye on many things.

Last edited:
It's definitely the honourable duchess lady @Basra she's absolutely classy, determined career driving woman who's highly intelligent in many unspeakable ways. I as a simple mortal can never reach her jinni powers, all can do is be in awe inspired by her greatness. Truly one of my biggest role models, the brightest light in a darkest days.

5560.jpg

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Male:
@Idrus - Funny Dictator guy
@Javelin- Well rounded guy
@Somali Ugaas -Funny Dictator guy part 2
@Waa dhamatay - Funny Blackpill guy
@Keep it a boqol - Well rounded guy part 2
Female:
@Amber - Kind Woman
@CALMONE20### -Kind woman Part 2
@JackieBurkhart -Black SISTA ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽
@Yaraye -Funny woman
@Angelina -Smart Woman
So @JackieBurkhart is an AA woman damn
Welcome my African American sister

Trending

Latest posts