Who is your celebrity crush?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
That's crazy. Is it true he's dating Lupita N?
is she that boy looking female k naan was smashing?:pachah1:
are all somali male celebrities being forced to smash her:pachah1:
by the way she's like you she dumped k naan to run after a white guy last i heard:russ:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
by the way she's like you she dumped k naan to run after a white guy last i heard:russ:
Ey stop being mean somali men can marry who they like and so can women she's beutiful

VixR

Veritas

Yh, her. Who's she run off with?

What's Knaan's deal, does anyone know? People dumping him left and right it seems, or is that just the impression I'm getting? :cosbyhmm:

And WTH you mean "like me" :ohreally:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Yh, her. Who's she run off with?

What's Knaan's deal, does anyone know? People dumping him left and right it seems, or is that just the impression I'm getting? :cosbyhmm:

And WTH you mean "like me" :ohreally:
1422296859_lupita-jared-467.jpg

L'naan loooooooooost:umad:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
lupita got a fine ass face but i can't be hating on victoria justice's bf percentage and not give lupita a hard look

because homegirl got legit chest striations :mjcry:

and jared leto got the most plastic face i have ever seen in my entire life. like where did they assemble this nigga

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
lupita got a fine ass face but i can't be hating on victoria justice's bf percentage and not give lupita a hard look

because homegirl got legit chest striations :mjcry:

and jared leto got the most plastic face i have ever seen in my entire life. like where did they assemble this nigga
suspect:susp:
she looks like a boy from kony 2012 militia:russ:
Aww beutiful couple she's lovely her facial structure her stature wonderful woman making her heratige proud. Not all west african women are ugly unattractive they are captivating and simply mesmerising
qashin:bell:
stop promoting self hate:ivers:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
this reminds me of yung berg or whatever his fuckboi name was saying he didn't do "dark butts"

:sheed:

VixR

Veritas
dark skin females are full of self hate @EternalLightX :umad:
with us dark men we show the dark honeys love even thoe were hot commodity we still show them love but the females first chance they get they jump ship:wow:

Nah, not my guess, she's dated Black men, too. Everyone's thirsty for Jared Leto. I'm sure he has all kinds throwing themselves at him 24/7.

You show dark skin chicks love (along with light skin chicks), but god forbid dark skin chicks do the same by going for lighter ("jump ship" as you put it) lol.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Nah, not my guess, she's dated Black men too. Everyone's thirsty for Jared Leto. I'm sure he has all kinds throwing themselves at him.

You show dark skin chicks love (along with light skin chicks), but god forbid dark skin chicks do the same by going for lighter ("jump ship" as you put it) lol.
when males do it is attraction when females do it is self hate most of them are on some "i want my kids to be lightskin tip":manny:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
dark skin females are full of self hate @EternalLightX :umad:
with us dark men we show the dark honeys love even thoe were hot commodity we still show them love but the females first chance they get they jump ship:wow:
Who said I was intrested in dating or relationships I'm just speaking generally I for one enjoy being single forever men Hurt your soul

VixR

Veritas
when males do it is attraction when females do it is self hate most of them are on some "i want my kids to be lightskin tip":manny:

Ehmm...light-skinned men are attractive, too. You can't deprive people like that. You just want it all for yourself lol. You're on that "men needing to be needed" ish :yloezpe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts