Who is the most competent world leader?

Cortes basically literally wiped out natives in South America........
King Leopold killed over 11 million Congolese....

Just say it fam....Hitler is the greater evil because he killed the "greater" people.....white/jewish people :heh:

@Hassan mahat
why won't you confirm/deny that Hitler is seen as the greater/greatest evil because he has killed people who were viewed as more "valuable" then say negroes/chinks/sanjeets

The numbers that the Brits have during the colonial times JUST in India is absolutely INSANE!!!

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
you do realize he killed jews too right? he was harsher on them too. ask helen bout it
I didn’t glorified him like you guys did. FYI mongols killed more than 40 million during their conquest. Since, you claim you are Muslim first, you Would have been the first die.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Hassan mahat
why won't you confirm/deny that Hitler is seen as the greater/greatest evil because he has killed people who were viewed as more "valuable" then say negroes/chinks/sanjeets

The numbers that the Brits have during the colonial times JUST in India is absolutely INSANE!!!

Ghengis you operate in a very high energic and typing skill modus operendi, i am impressed

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I didn’t glorified him like you guys did. FYI mongols killed more than 40 million during their conquest. Since, you claim you are Muslim first, you Would have been the first die.
I would be glad to die under my deen as a shahaad. First to die first to jannah huuno

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
naya autistic @Basra why you quashin me :birdman:

because i find u as a fellow autistic savant
1606936359367.png

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
@Hassan mahat

schools teach the horrors of hitler yet brush pass their own Brits executions.

combine the amount of "low" people they killed. How many trillions did they steal from India? Exactly. And the slaves? They raped little indian girls and boys yet no one cares.

but yahuuds? ohh no!

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
@Hassan mahat

I know what the brits did and the Congo free state atrocities, why are you comparing two evil and horrible events? They re not mutually exclusive. I despise all human right abusers.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I know what the brits did and the Congo free state atrocities, why are you comparing two evil and horrible events? They re not mutually exclusive. I despise all human right abusers.

I never study anything african. I feel the effort is useless

schools teach the horrors of hitler yet brush pass their own Brits executions.

combine the amount of "low" people they killed. How many trillions did they steal from India? Exactly. And the slaves? They raped little indian girls and boys yet no one cares.

but yahuuds? ohh no!

I'm no sanjeet sympathizer, but I do sympathize with the human struggle, whoever it may be. These guys got KARBASHED like the spaniards have karbashed the south american natives, it they didn't have numbers like they do they'd probably would have been wiped out :stopit:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...n-shashi-tharoor-british-empire-a7627041.html

and these are conservative numbers....

Trending