Who is the most competent world leader?

He took advantage of the humiliation of the Germans in world war 1. He was not competent at all. The guy believes the aryan race was the most supreme for god sake. What kind of competent leader will kill 6 million people just for being Jewish. War yaa Ilahay yaqaan.
It wasn't just for being Jewish you idiot, the Jews were trying to sink the German economy by boycotting them to oblivion. They never tell you that in the history classes tho

Like him or not Hitler and his war indirectly led to the independence of every non white nation (except Haiti) on this planet. I don't like him personally but he loved his people.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Julius Caesar, Hannibal and Napoleon are somewhere shaking their head.
Julius was stabbed to death, hannibal commited suicide too, and Napo was a pussy who ran from his country. He was also short! ewww!

and that was old times, no one today can do it like Hitler

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
It wasn't just for being Jewish you idiot, the Jews were trying to sink the German economy by boycotting them to oblivion. They never tell you that in the history classes tho
Yes, killing 6 million including kids and women who Were not even German is justified. Go to hell.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra ur the only admin online and somebody deleted my messages was it u habryar?

huuno i am Somali spot celebrity not a mod, if i had the power of mod i would do alot of damages

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Julius was stabbed to death, hannibal commited suicide too, and Napo was a pussy who ran from his country. He was also short! ewww!

and that was old times, no one today can do it like Hitler
Hitler committed suicide as well.

Trending

Latest posts