Who is the most competent world leader?

Yes, killing 6 million including kids and women who Were not even German is justified. Go to hell.

Bruh...I hope you are aware they are many leaders before and after Hitler that have bigger bodycounts than him? It's just so happens that they were negroes/asians/natives and that is why it's not seen as relevent.

King Leopold humbles Hitler, so Cortes humbles him, Mao, Stalin, I keep going on....

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Bruh...I hope you are aware they are many leaders before and after Hitler that have bigger bodycounts than him? It's just so happens that they were negroes/asians/natives and that is why it's not seen as relevent.

King Leopold humbles Hitler, so Cortes humbles him, Mao, Stalin, I keep going on....
ghengis khan was awesome too :ahh:

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.

I know that mao and Stalin triumph hitler’s numbers but no body is calling them great, like some members here claimed for hitler.

Villainess

I know that mao and Stalin triumph hitler’s numbers but no body is calling them great, like some members here claimed for hitler.
no one called him great. we are calling him a modern genius.

giphy.gif

Cortes basically literally wiped out natives in South America........
King Leopold killed over 11 million Congolese....

Just say it fam....Hitler is the greater evil because he killed the "greater" people.....white/jewish people :heh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They were glorifying him so I had to show them what he did to their “ummah” :mjlol:

u r terrible saxiiid i know u r passionate and very engaging, and very articulate, but come on! Don't tell me u r an atheist?

Villainess

This was the GREATEST goon of all times!! :wow:

Nigga said/ i'm paraphrasing:

If I come to you, then God has sent me to punish you :birdman:
If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

wallahi that is crazy genius this man....