Who is the most competent world leader?

@Hassan mahat hate him or love him, one thing that is undeniable is Hitler's political astuteness and competence during his rise. To simply dismiss him as a manic is very dishonest. I don't condone, or approve of what he has done, but it is absolutely undeniable that it takes a remarkable amount of competence to take a nation that was on its knees to a global superpower and to be seen as a the modern face of evil.
:ufdup:
E69B4B5C-2771-456C-BFF0-2DB5EBB05BC9.jpeg

did u delete my shit

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
@Hassan mahat hate him or love him, one thing that is undeniable is Hitler's political astuteness and competence during his rise. To simply dismiss him as a manic is very dishonest. I don't condone, or approve of what he has done, but it is absolutely undeniable that it takes a remarkable amount of competence to take a nation that was on its knees to a global superpower and to be seen as a the modern face of evil.
and the fact that he rose to that level when he once was an art student. can you believe that??

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
He took advantage of the humiliation of the Germans in world war 1. He was not competent at all. The guy believes the aryan race was the most supreme for god sake. What kind of competent leader will kill 6 million people just for being Jewish. War yaa Ilahay yaqaan.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
He took advantage of the humiliation of the Germans in world war 1. He was not competent at all. The guy believes the aryan race was the most supreme for god sake. What kind of competent leader will kill 6 million people just for being Jewish. War yaa Ilahay yaqaan.
1606934836714.png

You are being very emotional, and intellectually dishonest.

We can have this discussion anytime, but if you going to on about with non sequitur then there is no point in discussing this.

I can talk about individuals that I genuinely despise from a logical and historical point of view. If you can't then you need to work on your emotional regulation :ufdup:

Trending