Who is the most competent world leader?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That is your belief, but don’t force on others to think the same. Everyone has a right to marry who he loves.

I began obsessed with Thatcher recently after watching the Crown on Netflix. Very interesting character.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
That is your belief, but don’t force on others to think the same. Everyone has a right to marry who he loves.
giphy.gif

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
I began obsessed with Thatcher recently after watching the Crown on Netflix. Very interesting character.
Tv series romanticize historic characters, but if you look at her record, she was ruthless and disgusting human waste.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Tv series romanticize historic characters, but if you look at her record, she was ruthless and disgusting human waste.

hortaa walaahi i believe she was a man in a womans body. But she was very christian. She will run a country and run home to cook for her husband. Iron his clothes. Yet she had the heart of a lion. Men were acting girly around her by stabbing her in the back, yet she abhor stabbing backs.

She told Queen Elizabeth-- Women are not suited to be leaders because they are emotional.

The Queen amazingly never asked her, what are u????

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
hortaa walaahi i believe she was a man in a womans body. But she was very christian. She will run a country and run home to cook for her husband. Iron his clothes. Yet she had the heart of a lion. Men were acting girly around her by stabbing her in the back, yet she abhor stabbing backs.

She told Queen Elizabeth-- Women are not suited to be leaders because they are emotional.

The Queen amazingly never asked her, what are u????
i can see you as madaax somaliland

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
secularism= free speech huuno :(
Secularist freedom of speech means he is not going to be arrested but the consequences are warranted. You can’t be a nazi and expect people to tolerate you, since you don’t tolerate others.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Secularist freedom of speech means he is not going to be arrested but the consequences are warranted. You can’t be a nazi and expect people to tolerate you, since you don’t tolerate others.

You are passionate. lol

@Hassan mahat hate him or love him, one thing that is undeniable is Hitler's political astuteness and competence during his rise. To simply dismiss him as a manic is very dishonest. I don't condone, or approve of what he has done, but it is absolutely undeniable that it takes a remarkable amount of competence to take a nation that was on its knees to a global superpower and to be seen as a the modern face of evil.
:ufdup:

Trending