Who is the most beautiful ethnic group in the Horn of Africa?

Who's the beautiful ethnic group in the Horn of Africa?

• Afar

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • Saho

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Somali

Votes: 83 66.4%
  • Harari

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Tigre

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Tigrinya-Tigrayan

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • Bilen

• Amhara

• Oromo

• Gurage

• Total voters
The Somali diet has done a runner on those back home and in the west - to a lesser extent. Somalis don't look like they used to back in the day, if we're talking averages, others in the HOA have us beat due to diet and lifestyle influences.

With that said, a Somali that's considered a 10, absolutely without a doubt shits on other HOA 10s, there is no comparison, when we're beautiful, we shock the world, so on average we probably lose out (nowadays), but our potential/genetic ceiling is considerably higher when other factors are accounted for.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Oromo and Madhibaan are the only natives to the Horn/Somali peninsula apparently. Are you vaccinated or are you on crack

Do you know what etcetera means? Did they not teach you this in school or were you not paying attention? Likely the latter.

Arent you in Mogadishu right now? Go chew your leaves and brandish your gun in Bakaara or something.

Many ethnic groups in the Horn are not indigenous to the Horn. Indigenous-ness is a social construct for the most part. I think the only people who can lay true claims to their lands are few in this world.

Do you know many Somali clans today did not live in their lands just decades ago? So much warring and clan wars or invasions. For example, the Abgal were totally alien to Mogadishu just 100 years ago but now are the majority. So to the Habar Awal in Hargeisa who are new arrivals; their 80 year olds were not born there and came as migrants. I have many examples. Kismayo is another where totally alien clans came from lands far far away around the time of independence. Even clans were kicked out entirely from their cities during the recent civil war or were put there by the communist dictator. I will not say which ones to avoid offence (fresh wounds).

So I do not accept the Bantu not being "Indigenous" to the Horn. It's hard to claim being Indigenous in the Horn. Somalis apparently travelled from Sudan and kicked out the Oromos.

I think what you're arguing is a prime example of a false equivalence; you've detailed the movements and demographic shifts of Horn African groups within Horn Africa; that is completely different to people only having a presence in the region a few centuries ago.

The same can be said for the Europeans in Europe. Why take their land? Leave Europeans alone.

petty-ahhh (1).gif

Yes, because Europeans stayed in Europe; they totally didn't take

South America 17.8 million km2

Canada -> 9.98 million km2

United States -> 9.8 million

Australia -> 7.5 million km2

The list doesn't even include the colonial possessions they presided over and were economically nourished by; the vast majority of immigrants to the West migrated to Nations that were previously in possession of their Nations for centuries; we see this with Indian-Pakistanis and Africans in Britain and Indonesians in the Netherlands.

India lost the equivalent of over $40 trillion dollars as a result of British colonialism.

I actually like you, bro, but you make Uncle Ruckus look like Malcolm X.

Last edited:

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
I think what you're arguing is a prime example of a false equivalence; you've detailed the movements and demographic shifts of Horn African groups within Horn Africa; that is completely different to people only having a presence in the region a few centuries ago.

View attachment 211936

Yes, because Europeans stayed in Europe; they totally didn't take

17.8 million km2

Canada -> 9.98 million km2

United States -> 9.8 million

Australia -> 7.5 million km2

The list doesn't even include the colonial possessions they presided over and were economically nourished by; the vast majority of immigrants to the West migrated to Nations that were previously in possession of their Nations for centuries; we see with Indian-Pakistanis and Africans in Britain and Indonesians in the Netherlands.

India lost the equivalent of over $40 trillion dollars as a result of British colonialism.

I actually like you, bro, but you make Uncle Ruckus look like Malcolm X.

Bad stuff happened in history. I don't see the point in complaining about European colonialism except if you are the Indigenous in the Americas. That was bad. Colonization in Africa and Asia was not as bad as the genocides and massacres the colonized people did to themselves.

I'm a proud Black man. I love my Black skin and my Black identity. I even capitalize Black. I'm the proudest Black person in this forum.

Bad stuff happened in history. I don't see the point in complaining about European colonialism except if you are the Indigenous in the Americas. That was bad. Colonization in Africa and Asia was not as bad as the genocides and massacres the colonized people did to themselves.

I'm a proud Black man. I love my Black skin and my Black identity. I even capitalize Black. I'm the proudest Black person in this forum.

The only reason Africans didn't die out in the same manner as the natives of the 'New World' is purely a result of us having a stronger immune system; I chalk this up to us not being separated from the rest of humanity for tens of thousands of years.

There is no evidence of total war (eradication) being practiced in Africa prior to the advent of Europeans.

reer

VIP
The only reason Africans didn't die out in the same manner as the natives of the 'New World' is purely a result of us having a stronger immune system; I chalk this up to us not being separated from the rest of humanity for tens of thousands of years.

There is no evidence of total war (eradication) being practiced in Africa prior to the advent of Europeans.
somalis had tribal wars but not on the large scale of the 1920s. or the 1990s. the 90s was carnage. no colonialism would mean somalis would be pastoralists fightinv and skirmishing over grazing lands. not in a mass civil war.

Where's the Bantu ethnic groups option? Many live in the Horn. I vote Bantu ethnic groups. Their features are way more defined and have silky, smooth skin. They are also taller and have meat on them.
the bantus in somalia are dwarfs stop capping and there's no bantu in ethiopia just somalia

Som

VIP
I'd say Somalis have are the most attractive women BUT many Somali woman back home make themselves ugly by using tons of make up. Eritrean and Ethiopian women are more natural. Somali young women in the west are more good looking than the ones back home

im obviously biased, but my rank would be somali,tigre,harari as the top 3.The reason why I put my people first is that there is a particular look that im really attracted to and I find it more with somalis when compared with any other HOA group

Based

VIP
Do you know what etcetera means? Did they not teach you this in school or were you not paying attention? Likely the latter.

Arent you in Mogadishu right now? Go chew your leaves and brandish your gun in Bakaara or something.
Listen I maybe an illiterate khat head c*nt but atleast I still have Allah :rejoice: :troll:

How the hell does this user have so many trending threads?

I'd say Somalis have are the most attractive women BUT many Somali woman back home make themselves ugly by using tons of make up. Eritrean and Ethiopian women are more natural. Somali young women in the west are more good looking than the ones back home
I agree fully. Especially the makeup part :yloezpe:

Trending