Who is the most beautiful ethnic group in the Horn of Africa?

Who's the beautiful ethnic group in the Horn of Africa?

• Afar

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • Saho

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Somali

Votes: 83 66.4%
  • Harari

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Tigre

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Tigrinya-Tigrayan

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • Bilen

• Amhara

• Oromo

• Gurage

• Total voters

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Tigre (Muslim), Tigrayan (Tigray Region Christian) and Tigrinyan (Eritrean Christian) are basically the same ethnic group anyway. No point dividing them. A spot for Bantus could have been made instead of making them have separate choices.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
:deadpeter: :pachah1:

Yep, you're definitely a provocateur with a penchant for shocking, irritating and challenging your people.

I'm not provoking anyone. I am very mild in my criticisms and I speak what I like to say. If I wanted to provoke, I would have done it like I did back in the day. People were calling for my murder when I was younger.

Tigre (Muslim), Tigrayan (Tigray Region Christian) and Tigrinyan (Eritrean Christian) are basically the same ethnic group anyway. No point dividing them. A spot for Bantus could have been made instead of making them have separate choices.

Bantus are not Horn Africans

No one is going to consider them Horn Africans

mean-girls-regina-george.gif

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
There's more Nilo/Omotic-Cushitic, Nilotes and Omotics than Bantus in the Horn, also Bantus aren't Horners and wouldn't be considered attractive so no point including them.

Racist.

Yes, but Bantus are not indigenous to the Horn and are not part of that group; let's not pretend that people are using this term in a strictly geographical sense.

Many ethnic groups in the Horn are not indigenous to the Horn. Indigenous-ness is a social construct for the most part. I think the only people who can lay true claims to their lands are few in this world.

Do you know many Somali clans today did not live in their lands just decades ago? So much warring and clan wars or invasions. For example, the Abgal were totally alien to Mogadishu just 100 years ago but now are the majority. So to the Habar Awal in Hargeisa who are new arrivals; their 80 year olds were not born there and came as migrants. I have many examples. Kismayo is another where totally alien clans came from lands far far away around the time of independence. Even clans were kicked out entirely from their cities during the recent civil war or were put there by the communist dictator. I will not say which ones to avoid offence (fresh wounds).

So I do not accept the Bantu not being "Indigenous" to the Horn. It's hard to claim being Indigenous in the Horn. Somalis apparently travelled from Sudan and kicked out the Oromos.

Based

VIP
Where's the Bantu ethnic groups option? Many live in the Horn. I vote Bantu ethnic groups. Their features are way more defined and have silky, smooth skin. They are also taller and have meat on them.
They already have most of Africa why do you want them to be included in our small part of Africa

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
They already have most of Africa why do you want them to be included in our small part of Africa

The same can be said for the Europeans in Europe. Why take their land? Leave Europeans alone.

Based

VIP
Racist.

Many ethnic groups in the Horn are not indigenous to the Horn. Indigenous-ness is a social construct for the most part. I think the only people who can lay true claims to their lands are few in this world.

Do you know many Somali clans today did not live in their lands just decades ago? So much warring and clan wars or invasions. For example, the Abgal were totally alien to Mogadishu just 100 years ago but now are the majority. So to the Habar Awal in Hargeisa who are new arrivals; their 80 year olds were not born there and came as migrants. I have many examples. Kismayo is another where totally alien clans came from lands far far away around the time of independence. Even clans were kicked out entirely from their cities during the recent civil war or were put there by the communist dictator. I will not say which ones to avoid offence (fresh wounds).

So I do not accept the Bantu not being "Indigenous" to the Horn. It's hard to claim being Indigenous in the Horn. Somalis apparently travelled from Sudan and kicked out the Oromos.
Horners have been in the horn thousands of years. Madows are definitely not Indigenous to the horn these people were brought here a couple centuries ago.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Horners have been in the horn thousands of years. Madows are definitely not Indigenous to the horn these people were brought here a couple centuries ago.

Many Somalis claim to have come from Arabia around 1000 years ago. I don't believe this but you guys do so how can you be Indigenous when you claim this?

Based

VIP
many Somalis claim to have come from Arabia around 1000 years ago. I don't believe this but you guys do so how can you be Indigenous when you claim this?
I don't believe in Jabarti fairytales. @Apollo can maybe sort your self hatred out. We've been here for thousands of years and there is definitely evidence.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I don't believe in Jabarti fairytales. @Apollo can maybe sort your self hatred out. We've been here for thousands of years and there is definitely evidence.

Hawiye claim this too. They claim to descend from the son of Abu Talib through Samaale. This is their abtirsi. You are not Indigenous.

Based

VIP
I see Horners barging into Europe everyday. What are you chewing?
Do we claim to be indigenous. Do we cry when people dont include us in their shit for obvious reasons. I dont know why your people want to be included everywhere. "Do you like black guys" "would you date a black girl" :mjlaugh: truly gaajo

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Do we claim to be indigenous. Do we cry when people dont include us in their shit for obvious reasons. I dont know why your people want to be included everywhere. "Do you like black guys" "would you date a black girl" :mjlaugh: truly gaajo

You cry all the time about cadaans being mean to you, which is a lie. Plenty of people in this forum are always blabbing about cadaans and their racism.

I never talk like that. Don't lie.

Trending