Who is the most beautiful ethnic group in the Horn of Africa?

Who's the beautiful ethnic group in the Horn of Africa?

• Afar

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • Saho

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Somali

Votes: 84 66.7%
  • Harari

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Tigre

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Tigrinya-Tigrayan

Votes: 16 12.7%
  • Bilen

• Amhara

• Oromo

• Gurage

• Total voters
Somalis, purely cos of me and my family.

But then barkhad abdi balances me out.

So I dunno I guess

Last edited:

Xoxoxo

VIP
1642101900884.jpeg
Idk who it is but she’s the mostprettiest out of us all so the Tigrinya in Eritrea.

Although Afars come in close second place mashallah
1642102090521.jpeg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Old school Somalis were a different breed but I don't think we'll be as lucky with successive generations if we don't modify our urbanized ways. If we're not careful our genetics will erode due to our environment and we'll become just as homely as the locals we're around.

:ohno: Let me also say this, Ethiopians we're never looked at as paragons of beauty by Somalis ever. Collectively, we had a negative opinion. The ones we would find more appealing had more of a Somali-leaning look. We have to be honest. And to put things into focus when my father studied in Europe decades ago he thought the women there were lackluster feature-wise. As though they were more of an acquired taste. That tells you three things. (1) Somalis back then had next-level pride and (2) Somalis had more of an elite look and (3) when you're very good looking you have higher expectations and you sadly compare the locals to your culturally prescribed beauty standards. :wow1:

Old school Somalis were a different breed but I don't think we'll be as lucky with successive generations if we don't modify our urbanized ways. If we're not careful our genetics will erode due to our environment and we'll become just as homely as the locals we're around.

:ohno: Let me also say this, Ethiopians we're never looked at as paragons of beauty by Somalis ever. Collectively, we had a negative opinion. The ones we would find more appealing had more of a Somali-leaning look. We have to be honest. And to put things into focus when my father studied in Europe decades ago he thought the women there were lackluster feature-wise. As though they were more of an acquired taste. That tells you three things. (1) Somalis back then had next-level pride and (2) Somalis had more of an elite look and (3) when you're very good looking you have higher expectations and you sadly compare the locals to your culturally prescribed beauty standards. :wow1:
This is very true. I noticed the best looking Habeshas (to me) always have a Somali look to them.

Somalis were so much more beautiful before the civil war. We never even used to think the habeshas were anywhere near our level of beauty. Even cadaans were mesmerized by our pre-civil war beauty & elegance.

AE2960F7-6CDF-45D2-8D49-45A225A031ED.jpeg

7F98762B-DA7C-48CA-9574-34546FF191D4.jpeg

Trending