Who is the father who is the mother ?

One thing I’ve realised is that Somalis have high west Eurasian natufian farmers around 45-60% so if Somalis mix with some cadaan person the child Eurasian increase to 70-80% while SSA decreases to 30-20% hence why the children turns out to be more cadaan due to the Eurasian .

My question is
Is the Somali natufian farmers from the father and the SSA the mother ? Or it’s opposite

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
These twitter niggas sound like nut jobs sound begging these dhegacas just accept the fact that you are madow

Last edited:
These twitter niggas sound like nut jobs sound begging these dhegacas just accept the fact that you are madow
He didn’t say he white Saxib
He just saying Somalis have 45-60%Eurasian due to natufian farmers so if Somali mix with Europeans/Middle Eastern then the child would look more European/Middle Eastern then Somali cuz the Eurasian is probably 70-80% for the child getting it from both parents.

He didn’t say he white Saxib
He just saying Somalis have 45-60%Eurasian due to natufian farmers so if Somali mix with Europeans/Middle Eastern then the child would look more European/Middle Eastern then Somali cuz the Eurasian is probably 70-80% for the child getting it from both parents.
what is west eurasian? is that like western europeans of today or some dead cadaan dna from the past?

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
The answer is neither :mjhaps:

Our awoowe originated in the Red sea hills on the borders of present day Sudan and Egypt. Our awoowe first went north, mixing with the MENA beauties, which resulted in the natufians. His offspring later decided to go back to their african roots and later mixed with some tall beautiful pre-nilotic queens, resulting in pretty much in us cushitics.

Our mena and nilo side are our mothers kkkk. In all honesty, the original population of E-V32 was madow, atleast in appearance.

Our ”SSA” or lets be honest, our madow side didn’t even originate in SSA but during the green Sahara period thousands of years ago. A technical mistake sxb.

what is west eurasian? is that like western europeans of today or some dead cadaan dna from the past?
I don’t know the full thing myself but I will give you an answer I got from google.

“West-Eurasian refers to the Western/Northern dispersal route/migration population, which originated and expanded from the Middle East towards Europe, Northern and Northeastern Africa. They expanded about ~40kya.”

Somalis west eursian is natufian farmers that have left Morden palastine/Israel to Egypt/Sudan then travelled to Horn of Africa

boom Somalis was born

Our awoowe originated in the Red sea hills on the borders of present day Sudan and Egypt. Our awoowe first went north, mixing with the MENA beauties, which resulted in the natufians. His offspring later decided to go back to their african roots and later mixed with some tall beautiful pre-nilotic queens, resulting in pretty much in us cushitics.

Our mena and nilo side are our mothers kkkk. In all honesty, the original population of E-V32 was madow, atleast in appearance.

Our ”SSA” or lets be honest, our madow side didn’t even originate in SSA but during the green Sahara period thousands of years ago. A technical mistake sxb.
Where did the forehead come from ? What area? Because only we have big foreheads 🤣

Mesolithic N.Africans pre date the Natufians by thousands and thousands of years and they appear to be very similar to the Natufians from the Levant.

In simple terms our SSA is something we gained mixing with Proto Nilotic females on our way coming down from the North to the Horn. Our original “default” ancestry was very similar to the Mesolithic E1b1b North Africans who appear to be similar to the Natufians who would come much later. This base ancestry is found in almost all the Afro Asiatic speaking communities to an extent.