Who is on your freebie list

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
I proudly have a trash taste in men but which one was the problem here? I only used the presentable ones here :wow1: If only you saw the others

Ohhhhh no sis you cant be serious :jaynerd: everything ok at home? They all look funny, esp the second one :holeup: yikessss :hova:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
na aamus, haa igu yeedhin, i avoided that thread like a plague :pachah1:
Haha are you admitting that you belong there? You don’t dont strike me as asexual
And what will happen when that sense of security is lost?
Thats when your true character is revealed yes?

In other words its not you but the external that allows you to behave properly.

This is why people who been through shit is more reliable. :manny:
Why would the sense of security be lost? I’m a confident woman, I know what I bring to the table and he knows what he brings to the table, so tell me why would trust be lost? I literally point out when I see a good looking sis out, trust me when I say there are no insecurities in my relationship and I’m also not one to stress about things that are out of my control. I respect my partner and I get respect back, that’s enough for me.

Ohhhhh no sis you cant be serious :jaynerd: everything ok at home? They all look funny, esp the second one :holeup: yikessss :hova:
Leave my men alone abaayo
EJlBpLlVAAE0ddN

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Haha are you admitting that you belong there? You don’t dont strike me as asexual

Why would the sense of security be lost? I’m a confident woman, I know what I bring to the table and he knows what he brings to the table, so tell me why would trust be lost? I literally point out when I see a good looking sis out, trust me when I say there are no insecurities in my relationship and I’m also not one to stress about things that are out of my control. I respect my partner and I get respect back, that’s enough for me.

Overconfidence is a bch.

If you truly think you can skate through life without any misfortune you're very naive.

:axvmm9o:

Last edited:

Happy_

im not asexual, behave naaya :ufdup: im not:mjcry:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Maybe but you have mcDreary two minors and an underpaid African soldier on your list im not sure you can judge here :ohno:
How dare you Silver? McDreamy was everyone’s crush 10 years ago I wanted to go to medical school because of him.

And Timothee And Harry are both over 23 :kodaksmiley:

Happy_

lol tell them you just have extremely high standards 99.9 %of the male population can’t live up to, that combined with a natural low libido can be mistaken for asexuality

Bingo, my standards are quite high, couple that with your typical somali upbringing... Im done for. :bell: