who Is more dangerous to our sovereignty Kenya or Ethiopia ?

I really don’t care what happens to Somalia right now, people in Somalia don’t give a shit about their own country. Why I would I care as well when I’ve never been there and they fucked up their own country.

All regional players in the Horn are potential security threat, even the Arabs got taste of Somali blood. But right now Kenya is the biggest threat, they are an open enemy to Somalis.

Why are majority MX big business men in Kenya if I may ask?
Kenya was a biggest threat also when they were air lifting MSB from Gedo he should have faced justice in the hands of his countrymen.
Why did Most MX ran to Kenya as refugees in 1991 in a place where Wagalla massacre happened?

In other words Kenya is mx immediate enemy cause of Kismaayo but once Kenya gives back Kismaayo to MX they are friends again like MOI & MSB were.

I will tell you one thing if Kenya is the biggest threat MX should stop investing in Kenya period.

Farmajo should stop building properties in Kenya from the Somalia tax payers money.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Why are majority MX big business men in Kenya if I may ask?
Kenya was a biggest threat also when they were air lifting MSB from Gedo he should have faced justice in the hands of his countrymen.
Why did Most MX ran to Kenya as refugees in 1991 in a place where Wagalla massacre happened?

In other words Kenya is mx immediate enemy cause of Kismaayo but once Kenya gives back Kismaayo to MX they are friends again like MOI & MSB were.

I will tell you one thing if Kenya is the biggest threat MX should stop investing in Kenya period.

Farmajo should stop building properties in Kenya from the Somalia tax payers money.
shuban & calaacal I expected no less from you :hova:

You are derailing yet another perfectly normal thread with your cuqdad for MX waryaa wax iskula har niyoow :gucciwhat:
I haven't derailed anything I am stating my opinion.

You are the one derailing this thread with character assassinating individual posters.
Stick to the topic.
I have come to know that you folks are allergic to the truth and like attacking like others like a pack of hyenas.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Everyone by now knows that you have to be invited to the Somali anarchy games.

Participation without permission of the lunatic somalis who pull the strings means al shabaab will knock on your door.

Ain't no one in the region who is capable of taking over somalia. It only takes one ideology change and there goes all the forgein hardwork.

If the french,italians,brits,portugese,roman and god knows how many more tried and failed miserably.

Where does the motion of an ethiopian or kenyan threat come from. They are deeper in shit than we are. One is on the verge of civil war for the past decades. The other one is broke beyond saving. One good notch from the Somali side and both nations will crumble.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I haven't derailed anything I am stating my opinion.

You are the one derailing this thread with character assassinating individual posters.
Stick to the topic.
I have come to know that you folks are allergic to the truth and like attacking like others like a pack of hyenas.
The truth is Kenya is the enemy of Somali people, what is happening in Gedo, Jubaland is far worse than what Israel does to Palestine, you freaking suju adoomey lover. :gucciwhat:

The truth is Kenya is the enemy of Somali people, what is happening in Gedo, Jubaland is far worse than what Israel does to Palestine, you freaking suju adoomey lover. :gucciwhat:
Saxib you have no right to exclusively use the Somali brand name.
If Kenya is the enemy you had 21 years ruling Somalia.I didnt see you even throwing dacas on KDF.There has been never even minor conflict between Kenyan military and Kacanka during rule.

So keep your lies reserved to yourself.

If Kenya is the enemy why are most Marexan business in Kenya?
Even when Hiraale was rulling Kismaayo.There was more Marexan tycoon businesses men in Kenya than those that were in entire Somalia combined.

Leave Kenya and go back to Somalia and invest in Gheeto and Xamar and Cabudwaaq or dhusamareeb and create job opportunities for your people stop creating jobs for "adoomey".
Then come preach your gospel.

Trending