Who is into rock/indie music?

Muji

VIP
:dead:

This has to be the default playlist for cadaan parties I swear dancing in the moonlight is constantly played all night. They have all grown on me though LOL

sis I grew up in a cadaan area if they were feeling experimental they might delve into some so solid crew but would quickly rush back to safe ground lol. I have to say it’s become part of my childhood and rings nostalgia when I hear this. Lol the playlist should be called a british youth playlist

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@Muji here's your challenge listen to this dababy song. Then listen to this Russian folk song. If you can do it and enjoy both truthfully I'll consider your merc offer lmao

Dababy

Katyusha a Russian love song

Muji

VIP
@Muji here's my top 3 at the moment (Not in Order). I've never sat and made a playlist so I oculd be missing out on some gems

Dope blues rock

Underrated Nirvana track

Legendary movie track for Easy rider and a Vietnam war Anthem. This is what driving in North America feels like

If lounge act played you could tell straight away it’s nirvana- I like it.
Steppenwolf is a classic lol

sultan of swing- I’m not keen lol

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
This song will be guaranteed after everyone is intoxicated on dark fruit cider

I'm friends with hippie cadaans which is why I like the following songs. I have no idea what the Lily Allen track is considered. All these songs will be played in the sesh at my Uni only Rex Orange County have I heard before hand

Muji

VIP

I'm friends with hippie cadaans which is why I like the following songs. I have no idea what the Lily Allen track is considered. All these songs will be played in sesh at my Uni only Rex Orange County have I heard before hand

I’ll be listening to this playlist in Mogadishu one day lol

Muji

VIP

I'm friends with hippie cadaans which is why I like the following songs. I have no idea what the Lily Allen track is considered. All these songs will be played in the sesh at my Uni only Rex Orange County have I heard before hand

they might finish the party with this song as the birthday girl cries because half of the guest list didn’t show up lol

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j-fWDrZSiZs

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
If lounge act played you could tell straight away it’s nirvana- I like it.
Steppenwolf is a classic lol

sultan of swing- I’m not keen lol
I like blues a lot and this kinda subtle stuff is great imo but I can see where you're coming from. Initially I didn't like it but it grew on me a lot. The Eagles are cheesy but I love em

Muji

VIP
I like blues a lot and this kinda subtle stuff is great imo but I can see where you're coming from. Initially I didn't like it but it grew on me a lot. The Eagles are cheesy but I love em

hunno you need to start listening to british indie throw everything else away

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
hunno you need to start listening to british indie throw everything else away

No offense but british english just sounds too quirky sometimes. Combine that with the fact that I don't like most 2000's indie = oof.

Did you do my Trap to Russian folk challenge or not??

Here's something you might like but Gibiin-Udug will for sure. I think she has me on ignore :(

Muji

VIP
No offense but british english just sounds too quirky sometimes. Combine that with the fact that I don't like most 2000's indie = oof.

Did you do my Trap to Russian folk challenge or not??

Here's something you might like but Gibiin-Udug will for sure. I think she has me on ignore :(

@Gibiin-Udug do you ? Lol