Who is into EDM ( Elecronic digital music)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been waiting for Daft pink concert for a long time. I listened to 90s house or eurosance shapeshifters modjo crystal waters gala frankie knuckles but not latest stuff I remember them playing in the background when I was a kid in after school club that's how i got into it when I became older cause I remembered.I went Berlin last summer for a week n stayed at a hostel. I wnt out with local emo hipsters type Turks the vibe was completely different than here u must have been here at a better time cause they have been closing down clubs a lot over last 3 years n club scene isn't into traditional house like mainland Europe.

thats so kool, i was into very cheesy eurotechno in the early 90's, surprisingly i was into gangsta rap as well at the same time, loved DR DRE's first album, and snoop dogg, loved the whole gfunk vibe,public enemy, krs-1, onyx.
Then i discovered daft punk in the mid 90's and fell in love with the paris scene, laurent garnier, modjo, then after that discovered trance and ive been in love ever since.
Late 90's i was more into Rnb and then it was uk garage scene.
Basically i was into allot of genres at different times.

Even listen to classical, Shotakovich is my favorite composer, never liked beethovon i guess its because our music teacher forced us to play.
bach was not so bad...

I am ashamed to say there was i a period where i was into grunge, nirvana etc and even the 80's punk rock scene.

damn i just reveled how old and crazy i am
heheh

Mainly into Trance:siilaanyosmile:

you must know anjuna beats , above and beyond right..
Mat Zo single handedly brought me back to my love of trance,
It was ironically in vagador beach Goa, high as a kite on manali cream the best hash on the planet, when i heard bi-polar from Mat Zo.

my wife surprisingly loves that track too.

thats so kool, i was into very cheesy eurotechno in the early 90's, surprisingly i was into gangsta rap as well at the same time, loved DR DRE's first album, and snoop dogg, loved the whole gfunk vibe,public enemy, krs-1, onyx.
Then i discovered daft punk in the mid 90's and fell in love with the paris scene, laurent garnier, modjo, then after that discovered trance and ive been in love ever since.

Even listen to classical, Shotakovich is my favorite composer, never liked beethovon i guess its because our music teacher forced us to play.
bach was not so bad...

I am ashamed to say there was i a period where i was into grunge, nirvana etc and even the 80's punk rock scene.

heheh
you must know anjuna beats , above and beyond right..
Mat Zo single handedly brought me back to my love of trance,
It was ironically in vagador beach Goa, high as a kite on manali cream the best hash on the planet, when i heard bi-polar from Mat Zo.

my wife surprisingly loves that track too.

Good for studies lol. And Old is Gold!

Betterbro

*MWAH* 2 my h8trs

bach was not so bad...

heheh
You're old asf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending