Who is going Wadankii this summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I asked my mom, but she said I would hate it there 'cause there's a lot of bugs and mosquitoes. Is that true?

I asked my mom, but she said I would hate it there 'cause there's a lot of bugs and mosquitoes. Is that true?

Bugs? There's no bugs, there's few mosquitoes depends where you are heading? Everyone built up his/her new villa/house and even mansions/

The people back home are more richer than the diaspora forks, especially those who have businesses in back home.

You should go. I went in 2013 It is one heck of a experience. If you want some advice do not eat their street foods I have even though there were flies all everywhere as a result i was sick for a week I figured I was going to die there.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
You should go. I went in 2013 It is one heck of a experience. If you want some advice do not eat their street foods I have even though there were flies all everywhere as a result i was sick for a week I figured I was going to die there.
:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

2013? that's long time ago, a lot have changed since then, but you went where?

Are yall talking about somaliland? I am talking about Somalia.never been to SL. I meant Somalia the one with the blue flag with the star in the middle lol. I realize there are way too many flags for me to keep up. Hope this clarifies it.

I dont know why, but I read 'wadankii', as Wakanda........
I thought they found wakanda too. I was about to pack my bags and leave.
tenor (5).gif

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Are yall talking about somaliland? I am talking about Somalia.never been to SL. I meant Somalia the one with the blue flag with the star in the middle lol. I realize there are way too many flags for me to keep up. Hope this clarifies it.

Food in Somalia is all organic and fresh. The thing is it takes time for your system to get used to it

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I wanted to do Muqdisho, but I have been convinced by family to instead go
to Bossasso or Hargeesa this summer:shookgabre:

Bugs? There's no bugs, there's few mosquitoes depends where you are heading? Everyone built up his/her new villa/house and even mansions/

The people back home are more richer than the diaspora forks, especially those who have businesses in back home.
Sxb they wont beleive you. You and I both know this to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending