Who Is A Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Oromos have been claiming to be Somali since the days of the Neanderthals saxiib
I've always wonder happen Somalis are actually just Oromos that just slipped into the country years ago and now have great-grandchildrens without knowledge of them being outsiders:kanyehmm:

I've always wonder happen Somalis are actually just Oromos that just slipped into the country years ago and now have great-grandchildrens without knowledge of them being outsiders:kanyehmm:
Expand on that. Are u saying we're Oromo? I hope not.
P.s Some Oromo are actually Somali's that got absorbed into their community. There are a few million of them.

Von

Expand on that. Are u saying we're Oromo? I hope not.
P.s Some Oromo are actually Somali's that got absorbed into their community. There are a few million of them.
mmm, what i was trying to say was, there might be Oromos who slipped into the heartlands and changed their identities to Somali, I know a family of Oromos who are more loyal to Somalia than to even their homeland.
Yeah I know that Oromos make it a habit of force assimilation its stated in 'the conquest of al-habesha' but they are beyond saving tbh

mmm, what i was trying to say was, there might be Oromos who slipped into the heartlands and changed their identities to Somali, I know a family of Oromos who are more loyal to Somalia than to even their homeland.
Yeah I know that Oromos make it a habit of force assimilation its stated in 'the conquest of al-habesha' but they are beyond saving tbh
Oh, okay. Maybe in the North? It borders Ethiopia. I suspect certain clans have a lot of Oromos or Habeshas in them. Oromos are decent people and our closest relatives, so I don't care much either way.

Von

Oh, okay. Maybe in the North? It borders Ethiopia. I suspect certain clans have a lot of Oromos or Habeshas in them. Oromos are decent people and our closest relatives, so I don't care much either way.
Good people that still control the upper river of Shabelle so they are still a threat in my eyes, it's eat or be eaten and I chose to eat :gaasdrink: their population on the east rift is about 7-9 million mostly on the mountain range, 99 percent of the western Somalia so that's a barrier between north and Oromos

Good people that still control the upper river of Shabelle so they are still a threat in my eyes, it's eat or be eaten and I chose to eat :gaasdrink: their population on the east rift is about 7-9 million mostly on the mountain range, 99 percent of the western Somalia so that's a barrier between north and Oromos
True, they're natural expansionists. Look at what they did to Dire Dhaba and Harar. We fought to keep them out of Harar and now they're majority. Jig Jiga is next.
The miskeen ones are okay. I don't hate them bc we're also expansionists. Its in our nature, but you're right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending