Who Is A Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waxaa somali eh:

Muslim
From qabils ranging from daarood hawiye isaaw diir and midgaans.

I would even go further and reclassify somalinimo. So if you meet the above requirements you also have to reject awowe arab theory. So its like a mentality thing.

So those who don't have the "common" DNA aren't somali? So xamar cadcads, barwanis, bantus... arent somali?

Cant be asked to go through it. Could you please take screenshots of the evidence.

Shouldn't we just claim our tribes instead of "somali"?

So xamar cadcads, barwanis, bantus... are somali?

No bantus, cadcads, barawanis, aren't Somali. They're just Somali locals/nationals. They aren't "Somali".

Everyone who has connection to that cursed land is Somali regardless if they speak which accent or not even Somali. Why else will someone claim to be a Somali? Grandmums and mothers who could barely speak the local languages were given citizenships from MPLS to Melbourne because civilised people treat people with dignity. Those crazy enough to seek a Somali citizenship should be acknowledged and given.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Everyone who has connection to that cursed land is Somali regardless if they speak which accent or not even Somali. Why else will someone claim to be a Somali? Grandmums and mothers who could barely speak the local languages were given citizenships from MPLS to Melbourne because civilised people treat people with dignity. Those crazy enough to seek a Somali citizenship should be acknowledged and given.
Oromos have been claiming to be Somali since the days of the Neanderthals saxiib

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Someone whose abtiris goes up to either dir, Hawiye, Daarood or Rahanweyn. And all other irir samaales, samaales and Sab. All descendants of hiil. Anything else is a sheegato IMO. Don't trust these assimilated Oromos and shidh mane
These tribes dont have the same origins so what bonds them?
non Somali won't know clans so u can't tell them your clan, tell them muslim first then somali but with other somali u say muslim first then your clan
Who gave us the "somali" identity? Does "Somaalinimo" and Islam clash?
Waxaa somali eh:

Muslim
From qabils ranging from daarood hawiye isaaw diir and midgaans.

I would even go further and reclassify somalinimo. So if you meet the above requirements you also have to reject awowe arab theory. So its like a mentality thing.
Isaaqs, daroods, hawiyes and dirs dont share culture only language so why are they somali? They dont even share DNA. The "somali" identity is ridiculous. Btw Midgaan is a awful word.
Anyone with an abtirsi, maybe?
Everyone in the world has a abtiris. There isnt a person in the world that doesnt have a lineage.
We are not talking about nationality but ethnicity.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Everyone in the world has a abtiris. There isnt a person in the world that doesnt have a lineage.
Like I said I meant a Somali one, I deleted the post because @XXX already suggested it before me

Also I initially thought abtirsi was term used exclusively to describe Somali lineage, not the literal translation of the term

What? So you will call them somali if they look somali but you won't if they didn't.
what if they were two brothers and one looked Somali and the other didn't? How would that work?
I'm not saying its whats right I'm saying its what happens.

Native Somali (And Ethiopian, Eritrean, Djiboutian) is listed along with Ethiopic group on here. The unique West Eurasian admixture is Ethio-Somali, which is not native but unique to the Horn. Both are very unique. The distance between a unmixed Somali and a Nigerian is the same as a Irish man and a East Indian.

Having Ethiopic group that corresponds to Somalia is what makes a Somali a Somali.
geneen.png

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Native Somali (And Ethiopian, Eritrean, Djiboutian) is listed along with Ethiopic group on here. The unique West Eurasian admixture is Ethio-Somali, which is not native but unique to the Horn. Both are very unique. The distance between a unmixed Somali and a Nigerian is the same as a Irish man and a East Indian.

Having Ethiopic group that corresponds to Somalia is what makes a Somali a Somali.View attachment 27670
Suugo science :chrisfreshhah:

Ducaale

President 2k20
I don't share abtiris with none Isaaqs. There isnt something called "Somali abtiris".
Bro somali people are one regardless of tribe, it's like meeting a chinese person and him saying he is qing tribe or hong tribe, and the end his is still phenotypically classified as "chinese".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts