Who is #1 in the Horn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Eritrea and Djibouti are fake countries.

The Horn should be Ethiopia (Ethiopian highlands) and Somalia (Eastern Horn).
Ethiopia, Eritrea and Somalia. Only Djibouti is a fake country. Eritreans have never been part of Abyssinia/Ethiopia until the British colonisers gave their territory to Haile Selassie for being their lapdog.

Ethiopia, Eritrea and Somalia. Only Djibouti is a fake country. Eritreans have never been part of Abyssinia/Ethiopia until the British colonisers gave their territory to Haile Selassie for being their lapdog.
I wish I could upvote you. How could Eritrea be fake when it has ethnic groups that aren't native in Ethiopia or anywhere else.

In other words prosperous living gave me moves that are uncharacteristic in a different cultural context. I don't think all Somali women back home have an irregular cadence. They probably learned to copy each other by flailing their arms and feet in an uncoordinated fashion (group think). Deaf beatness is kind of rare. They might not have applied their power of counting to the beat of the music lol.

My old rythm regiment:
-Lifting
- Skipping
- Practice

It's not what you call innate but can be enhanced.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm just fucking around. I know many can dance cause' I've seen some xalimos drop it low in my lifetime, but many can't dance also.

Apollo

VIP
How is Eritrea fake to you, Amun?

Same pan-Abyssinian culture as Ethiopia. The ruling class: the Eritrean Tigray and Ethiopian Tigray of Ethiopia are one and the same. Historically both under the same empires.

Eritrea is a fake country created by Italians*. The Italians gave them a small taste of autonomy/power which they couldn't let go when the Italians left.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Dalmoor

Yep, she married @Cognitivedissonance and became wadaadad.
Marriage in the west = the man becoming a slave due to gynocentrism boowe illahay hadu ku roon yahay i do not consent illahay ha iga ilaaliyo till i get out of this feminist modern western societies and back to reality reconnecting with nature as the most sublime ordained all praises be to him.

Same pan-Abyssinian culture as Ethiopia. The ruling class: the Eritrean Tigray and Ethiopian Tigray of Ethiopia are one and the same. Historically both under the same empires.

Eritrea is a fake country created by Italians*. The Italians gave them a small taste of autonomy/power which they couldn't let go when the Italians left.

Wasn't Eritrea split between muslim rule (ottoman) on the coast (with a influx of arabs), Habesha (Tigrinya) in the inlands and Saho & Afar rule to the east (pre-colonial moderen times).

World

VIP

Not true. Eritrea was never part of Abyssinia, nor were the Eritrean Tigray united with the Ethiopian Tigray in pre-colonial times. The Mareb river historically defined the border between Eritreans and Ethiopians/Abyssinians. The only time Eritreans and Ethiopians/Abyssinians were under the same empire was 1200-2000 years ago during the time of Aksum.

“The Mareb river was important historically as the boundary between two separately governed regions in the area: the land of the Bahr negash (Tigrinya "kingdom of the sea", also known as Medri Bahri or "land of/by the sea") to the north of the river, and the Tigray to the south. The territories under the Bahr negash extended as far north as the Red Sea coast, and as far south (and west) as Shire and the capital was at Debarwa in modern Eritrea, about 20 miles (30 km) south of Asmara.”

Not true. Eritrea was never part of Abyssinia, nor were the Eritrean Tigray united with the Ethiopian Tigray in pre-colonial times. The Mareb river historically defined the border between Eritreans and Ethiopians/Abyssinians. The only time Eritreans and Ethiopians/Abyssinians were under the same empire was 1200-2000 years ago during the time of Aksum.

“The Mareb river was important historically as the boundary between two separately governed regions in the area: the land of the Bahr negash (Tigrinya "kingdom of the sea", also known as Medri Bahri or "land of/by the sea") to the north of the river, and the Tigray to the south. The territories under the Bahr negash extended as far north as the Red Sea coast, and as far south (and west) as Shire and the capital was at Debarwa in modern Eritrea, about 20 miles (30 km) south of Asmara.”

Medri Bahri rose in the middle of the 2nd Millenium. Most of Eritrea's highlands was under Abyssinia during Amde Seyon's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts