I love the beat of the Somali song..

What's the name of the song?

P.s

Wtf is the Somali girl wearing? :gucciwhat:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Masha Allah I like how that muslimahs somali sister is wearing the hijab and the gaalo xabash are dressed like gaalo indeed modesty is beautiful

She dances so unnaturally. It's like she's deliberately going out of her way to make weird motions. Our women really can't dance man. Shouts out to the xalimos either way:pachah1:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
She dances so unnaturally. It's like she's deliberately going out of her way to make weird motions. Our women really can't dance man. Shouts out to the xalimos either way:pachah1:

:camby:Be gone. She doesn't have moves of a fanaan. Don't label all Somali females as rhythm challenged.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
:camby:Be gone. She doesn't have moves of a fanaan. Don't label all Somali females as rhythm challenged.
That one is the authentic xalimo. You lot are westernized. You see, democracy, peace, human rights, and strong external social influence have fine-tuned your inner rhythm to the right frequency. You being good at dancing is the unnatural state. The real xalimos can't dance. :mjlaugh:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
That one is the authentic xalimo. You lot are westernized. You see, democracy, peace, human rights, and strong external social influence have fine-tuned your inner rhythm to the right frequency. You being good at dancing is the unnatural state. The real xalimos can't dance. :mjlaugh:

In other words prosperous living gave me moves that are uncharacteristic in a different cultural context. I don't think all Somali women back home have an irregular cadence. They probably learned to copy each other by flailing their arms and feet in an uncoordinated fashion (group think). Deaf beatness is kind of rare. They might not have applied their power of counting to the beat of the music lol.

My old rythm regiment:
-Lifting
- Skipping
- Practice

It's not what you call innate but can be enhanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.