Who hurt this Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Women were illiterate relative to men for most of history, and most of those so-called romance poems and ballads were and still are concerned more so with the aesthetic beauty of the woman in question, which let’s be honest...we trump you on that as a sex.

You guys always make up these complicated non-answers in favor of the simple. As a rule, you should really go for the most parsimonious answer here.

I mean, think about it. If you fell in love with a woman and it didn’t work out, bc she didn’t love you or whatever, is it most likely because she can't love like you do as your human counterpart, or is it bc she doesn’t love YOU particularly?

The irony in this is that by going for the more irrationally complex non-answer that you provided, you’re psychologically shutting yourself off from receiving the love you lost out on then, bc any love a woman shows you henceforth can only be buried and spoiled by the unresolved resentment for the one who didn’t love you, and the consequent suspicion you have of her love.

It really is a trait of narcissism to not understand that a woman is just not into YOU. Many narcissistic and entitled men will spin a web of lies claiming that there must be something wrong with a woman/women for not being interested.

VixR

Veritas
It really is a trait of narcissism to not understand that a woman is just not into YOU. Many narcissistic and entitled men will spin a web of lies claiming that there must be something wrong with a woman/women for not being interested.
If a lot men were less entitled, they wouldn’t be so dejected when things don’t go their way. These random narratives must be a coping mechanism. Men seem to feel entitlement towards women in general, so when they fall in love and it isn’t mutual, it seems to f*ck them up. They really should calibrate it for their own sake. Ever seen a guy who’s been hurt? Phew. It’s like ground zero. Good luck to the chick following that act, she’ll unwittingly be a first responder without the benefit of a memorial.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If a lot men were less entitled, they wouldn’t be so dejected when things don’t go their way. These random narratives must be a coping mechanism. Men seem to feel entitlement towards women in general, so when they fall in love and it isn’t mutual, it seems to f*ck them up. They really should calibrate it for their own sake. Ever seen a guy who’s been hurt? Phew. It’s like ground zero. Good luck to the chick following that act, she’ll unwittingly be a first responder without the benefit of a memorial.
I remember reading about a Somali Guy in the US that got dumped by a somali girl so he sent copy of her nudes to her friends and her parents

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Because men don’t love to be treated like “kings”? Or like poems?

Women were illiterate relative to men for most of history, and most of those so-called romance poems and ballads were and still are concerned more so with the aesthetic beauty of the woman in question, which let’s be honest...we trump you on that as a sex.

You guys always make up these complicated non-answers in favor of the simple. As a rule, you should really go for the most parsimonious answer here.

I mean, think about it. If you fell in love with a woman and it didn’t work out, bc she didn’t love you or whatever, is it most likely because she can't love like you do as your human counterpart, or is it bc she doesn’t love YOU particularly?

The irony in this is that by going for the more irrationally complex non-answer that you provided in order to avert the pain or lost pride, you’re psychologically shutting yourself off from receiving the love you lost out on then, bc any love a woman shows you henceforth can only be buried and spoiled by the unresolved resentment for the one who didn’t love you, and the consequent suspicion you have of her love.
You totally missed the point peep the thread I @‘ted you on

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
No prostitutes but men have no goals, ambitions and will to provide anymore they're not only ugly now but poor. No one wants that
Poor? Why should it matter if a man is poor you sound like a gold digger why don’t you make your own money:cosbyhmm:

VixR

Veritas
I remember reading about a Somali Guy in the US that got dumped by a somali girl so he sent copy of her nudes to her friends and her parents
Not surprised. I’ve heard this story before.

I’m sorry but any girl who gives a Somali guy her nudes might be mildly retarded. In my mind that’s like saying redistribute my nudes pretty please.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
images

I think Napoleon is sooooooooo interesting waalaahi. U make me want to go read his biography. lol

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
So you think your mom and sisters s?

Interesting!

You throw my words out of context, hes woke because he is redpilled, all women except religious ones are materalistic opportunistic hypergamous gyrocentric creatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending