Who hurt this Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
I bet you he is a victim of baby mama terrorism smh
I didn’t get that vibe from him, the examples he used aren’t indicative of that. All his examples were dating scenarios.

He got curved (they went for other guys), ghosted and cheated on by women he was interested in.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I didn’t get that vibe from him, the examples he used aren’t indicative of that. All his examples were dating scenarios.

He got curved (they went for other guys), ghosted and cheated on by women he was interested in.
Hypergamy its just female nature, i guess you live and you learn.

VixR

Veritas
Hypergamy its just female nature, i guess you live and you learn.
There’s nothing wrong with women talking to multiple men, unless it becomes serious or exclusive we don’t owe you anything, and it’s kind of stupid to expect to be the only one she’s talking to (and that goes for women too). Never had I thought or expected a guy to only be talking to me unless it was understood.

Everything he described happens to women on the dating plane too. I would go so far as to put money on him having done all the things he outlined (cheat, ghost, be into someone who wasn’t into you, etc). Idk what it is about guys that makes them internalize it more.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
There’s nothing wrong with women talking to multiple men, unless it becomes serious or exclusive we don’t owe you anything, and it’s kind of stupid to expect to be the only one she’s talking to (and that goes for women too). Never had I thought or expected a guy to only be talking to me unless it was understood.

Everything he described happens to women on the dating plane too. I would go so far as to put money on him having done all the things he outlined (cheat, ghost, be into someone who wasn’t into you, etc). Idk what it is about guys that makes them internalize it more.
It all stems from three things ingrained in a females nature 1:hypergamy 2:briffaults law and 3:solecisms, women view love in a very different way to men whereas men view it holistically whereas women its what have you done for me lately forget what you done for me the past decades it’s here and now and it’s not part of their primordial nature to be loyal they live for the moment it’s all about how it makes them feel in the moment.

So you can read her a poem for decades you can write a different love poem for her but another man can come along and read her a poem and she will go with him cause he made her feel a way at that particular moment.

VixR

Veritas
It all stems from three things ingrained in a females nature 1:hypergamy 2:briffaults law and 3:solecisms, women view love in a very different way to men whereas men view it holistically whereas women its what have you done for me lately forget what you done for me the past decades it’s here and now and it’s not part of their primordial nature to be loyal they live for the moment it’s all about how it makes them feel in the moment.

So you can read her a poem for decades you can write a different love poem for her but another man can come along and read her a poem and she will go with him cause he made her feel a way at that particular moment.
That’s just not true, Cogdis. Mismatched feelings, unrequited love, falling in and out of love, it happens to all of us.

But life has to go on.

Guys internalize this stuff more because often our pride is tied to our woman. I know it sounds silly and ridiculous, but men really do judge each other based on our ability to have “game” (ie. be attractive to women). No guy wants to be seen as a simp.

Women don’t have that same mindset so it affects them much differently.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That’s just not true, Cogdis. Mismatched feelings, unrequited love, falling in and out of love, it happens to all of us.

But life has to go on.
Women hold an opportunistic concept of love where as men hold an idealistic concept of love. Some say women are more romantic which is a flagrant lie, Most of the poets through out history who have wrote love poems are all men. Women like the way love poems romance feels cause they are solarcists it makes them feel like they are the centre of the universe and when you treat women like queens thats why they love it.

Last edited:

TheChauvinist

Men are better than Women.
images

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
That guy knows what he is taking about, you guys on sspot should see more of his videos.

He recently released his book on amazon aswell.
He will save you guys alot of time and money that you would otherwise spend on females that will just use you. Learn the game females play and play it better!
#SellThatBitchAdreamAndDickHerDown2019

There's nothing worse than the entitled 'nice guy' gone rouge.

Also, those that yap on about female 'hypergamy' cannot stomach the fact that women like men have the right to exercise choice in who they partner up with.

Just because a woman, curved you doesn't mean she is a **** talking to multiple men. She's woman who doesn't want YOU.

Last edited:
Women hold an opportunistic concept of love where as men hold an idealistic concept of love. Some say women are more romantic which is a flagrant lie, Most of the poets through out history who have wrote love poems are all men. Women like the way love poems romance feels cause they are solarcists it makes them feel like they are the centre of the universe and when you treat women like queens thats why they love it.

Being cheated on, unrequited love and ghosting happens to women around the world on a regular basis.
Women, have learnt to deal with it and move on.

Furthermore, men are more likely to be unfaithful in long term relationships, than women. The likelihood also increases in situations in which the woman is ill. If i was to take all of this into account I can claim that men in general lack any loyalty, but are the first to cry when burnt.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
Guys internalize this stuff more because often our pride is tied to our woman. I know it sounds silly and ridiculous, but men really do judge each other based on our ability to have “game” (ie. be attractive to women). No guy wants to be seen as a simp.

Women don’t have that same mindset so it affects them much differently.
if your pride is tied to the person u bend over every night then i feel sorry for u.

MY PRIDE ISNT TIED TO NO ONE.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
Being cheated on, unrequited love and ghosting happens to women around the world on a regular basis.

Furthermore, men are more likely to be unfaithful in long term relationships, than women. The likelihood also increases in situations in which the woman is ill. If i was to take all of this into account I can claim that men in general lack any loyalty, but are the first to cry when burnt.
من حفر حفرتي فهو سيدي

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Abaayo macaan sonkoray malabey sweery lets just agree to disagree

VixR

Veritas
Because men don’t love to be treated like “kings”? Or like poems?

Women were illiterate relative to men for most of history, and most of those so-called romance poems and ballads were and still are concerned more so with the aesthetic beauty of the woman in question, which let’s be honest...we trump you on that as a sex.

You guys always make up these complicated non-answers in favor of the simple. As a rule, you should really go for the most parsimonious answer here.

I mean, think about it. If you fell in love with a woman and it didn’t work out, bc she didn’t love you or whatever, is it most likely because she can't love like you do as your human counterpart, or is it bc she doesn’t love YOU particularly?

The irony in this is that by going for the more irrationally complex non-answer that you provided in order to avert the pain or lost pride, you’re psychologically shutting yourself off from receiving the love you lost out on then, bc any love a woman shows you henceforth can only be buried and spoiled by the unresolved resentment for the one who didn’t love you, and the consequent suspicion you have of her love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending