Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your family owes money ? :bell:

They come from minority clan ?:gucciwhat:

They’re Christians? :gucciwhat:

They’re stiff with money ?:ulyin:

Yall are part of the global freemasonry alt right ?

:ulyin:

They’re converts to Hasidic Judaism ?
:ulyin:

Why ?
Somalia is not safe or a place to visit.
(including Somaliland & Puntland)

Some genuine refugees have PTSD from their country and hate it now.

The diaspora must have a lot of people who hate Somalia.
My parents aren't refugees. They came before the civil war.
They don't hate Somalia either. My mother realized Somalia is not the place for us visiting this year.

:faysalwtf: why would you guys not want to visit your own country, your diig, your people and roots:deadosama::deadosama::deadosama: just because you were born in the west :mjlol:

For real tho even if your country is the biggest shit hole on earth how could you say that:kodaksmiley:

It really depends were you are from but my gobol is not in Somalia therefore I don't bother settling in Somalia.

Although I am from buuhoodle originally I am from degaxbuur that city needs building.

My gobol needs proper taxation, although taxation is stable.

My gobol needs freedom of trade because many things are controband

My gobol needs solar energy to supply the ecity with electricty, electricty is only accesiable ever 3 days.

My gobol needs food imports from surrounding states because the sand cannot support life for plants.

Last and mist important my gobol needs roads for easy driving.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I lived there for 3 years, definitely going back, after I build houses, businesses.

The West is a defunct, sick, culuturally bankrupt society. I dont see myself here after 5 years.

I lived there for 3 years, definitely going back, after I build houses, businesses.

The West is a defunct, sick, culuturally bankrupt society. I dont see myself here after 5 years.
Thats why I moved to malaysia, at least deenta islam exist here, halal food here exist and making busniesses is no problemo. The culture here is just :francis: the cadaans ravage everything.

I like Somalia but not westernisation of Somalia.

Apollo

VIP
Thats why I moved to malaysia, at least deenta islam exist here, halal food here exist and making busniesses is no problemo. The culture here is just :francis: the cadaans ravage everything.

I like Somalia but not westernisation of Somalia.

Malaysia only accepts students from Somalia and business people. No refugees.

The West accepts any random Somali who is ''oppressed''.

Malaysia only accepts students from Somalia and business people. No refugees.

The West accepts any random Somali. who is ''oppressed''.
I am not a refugee, I am a student from a forgein country. Malaysia does not accept refugees, its neighbour has alot check out jakarta ls the home of titanic somali mugafe human flesh eaters.

How is life for somalis in TZ?

I hear local natives are very xenophobic even to fellow bantus from neighboring countries.

It really depends where you are based honestly. Generally you will always be fine on the East Coast cities. Swahili culture is multi-ethnic and open to others.

Inland though they really despise foreigners taking land, work or business opportunities. Xenophobic tendencies have also increased as populist Magufuli has expelled many foreign nationals, and revoked work permits.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
It really depends where you are based honestly. Generally you will always be fine on the East Coast cities. Swahili culture is multi-ethnic and open to others.

Inland though they really despise foreigners taking land, work or business opportunities. Xenophobic tendencies have also increased as populist Magufuli has expelled many foreign nationals, and revoked work permits.

Remember, Swahilis got most of their seafaring and trading knowledge from the Somali merchants. Somalis influenced Swahili culture and many Swahili traditions originally came from Somalis and Swahilis also got some Somali blood in them.

I would love to visit Somalia, if it was safe and had freedom.

No country is perfect, yes somali is fucked but it's progressing and the country needs the youngsters more than anything:mjcry: who is going to rebuild our country if we don't want to go back:kanyehmm: the one's that destroyed it?:meleshame:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending