Votes: 3 8.8%
  • No,but I plan to go

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
No. My entire family and I agree that Africa/Somalia is somewhere we will never live/visit again, unless of a disastrous reason.
4wBx.gif

I read your further posts and they make sense.
But this original post you made, is real :damedamn: in the light.

It really depends were you are from but my gobol is not in Somalia therefore I don't bother settling in Somalia.

Although I am from buuhoodle originally I am from degaxbuur that city needs building.

Haye you ever been to buuhoodle, i remember staying in the only hotel in the city, being chased by a guy with a machete for tricking him by saying rude words in English for him to repeat to an English speaking elder. I also have photographs I took with a tank. Plus somewhere not too far from buuhoodle where fighting had happened not too long before that.This was in 2011 summer. I will inshalah go back soon.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Your family owes money ? :bell:

They come from minority clan ?:gucciwhat:

They’re Christians? :gucciwhat:

They’re stiff with money ?:ulyin:

Yall are part of the global freemasonry alt right ?

:ulyin:

They’re converts to Hasidic Judaism ?
:ulyin:

Why ?
I been getting more info from my mother about her and her family and friends here in the states. She is and everyone else on the side of her family are gaboye. I was asked her how come she wasn’t interested in going back to Somalia at all and she said because she didn’t like the way she is treated by other somalis because of her qabil. I told her to ask my aunts uncles and other family friends the same thing and they gave me the same responses.(mom has a WhatsApp group chat with them recorded a vid of me asking them the question).

Overall they feel like they would be treated like second class citizens if they were to go back to somalia.

The stories my mom tells me about her experiences growing up are just sad honestly. My interest in going to Somalia has always been low because of the stories she told me.

I do have some family that do visit dijibouti every once in awhile. Supposedly they find it better than visiting Somalia.

I been getting more info from my mother about her and her family and friends here in the states. She is and everyone else on the side of her family are gaboye. I was asked her how come she wasn’t interested in going back to Somalia at all and she said because she didn’t like the way she is treated by other somalis because of her qabil. I told her to ask my aunts uncles and other family friends the same thing and they gave me the same responses.(mom has a WhatsApp group chat with them recorded a vid of me asking them the question).

Overall they feel like they would be treated like second class citizens if they were to go back to somalia.

The stories my mom tells me about her experiences growing up are just sad honestly. My interest in going to Somalia has always been low because of the stories she told me.

I do have some family that do visit dijibouti every once in awhile. Supposedly they find it better than visiting Somalia.

I understand where you're coming from, but Somalia still needs us all, including you guys. I'm a halfie, and even though I know I'd probably face hostility because of that, I still want to go back and help. Nothing's ever going to change in Somalia if we don't put in the effort to change it.

Haye you ever been to buuhoodle, i remember staying in the only hotel in the city, being chased by a guy with a machete for tricking him by saying rude words in English for him to repeat to an English speaking elder. I also have photographs I took with a tank. Plus somewhere not too far from buuhoodle where fighting had happened not too long before that.This was in 2011 summer. I will inshalah go back soon.
Thats crazy, I know myself buuhoodle got mebtal people. The police threatened me with an ak, fir asking a simple question "where is my brother". He pulled out his ak and said "move!!!". I was scared to death.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
. I'm a halfie, and even though I know I'd probably face hostility because of that, I still want to go back and help.

Most places give females passes just make sure you habeeb'd up when you out and about. :eek:
you don't want some guys to give that eheheh :siilaanyolaugh:targeting face. Because you will get all sort of Somali welvin ass niggas all up on out the wood works especially you are a fine girl if you fine af :mugshotman:

Most places give females passes just make sure you habeeb'd up when you out and about. :eek:
you don't want some guys to give that eheheh :siilaanyolaugh:targeting face. Because you will get all sort of Somali welvin ass niggas all up on out the wood works especially you are a fine girl if you fine af :mugshotman:

I'll be going to Somalia with a mission to save our precious land. I don't have time for any overbearing Faraxs.:nahgirl:

But seriously though, I didn't know that half Somali girls are treated better than the boys. Why is that?

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I'll be going to Somalia with a mission to save our precious land. I don't have time for any overbearing Faraxs.:nahgirl:

But seriously though, I didn't know that half Somali girls are treated better than the boys. Why is that?

I don't want to state the obvious but ummmm.....:kanyehmm: I'll give you time to figure it out. It's going to seem like a no brainer when it comes to you :kendrickcry::mjcry:

I don't want to state the obvious but ummmm.....:kanyehmm: I'll give you time to figure it out. It's going to seem like a no brainer when it comes to you :kendrickcry::mjcry:

Because they're male and are a threat to other males???? Or because people wouldn't want them to marry their daughters and dilute their 100% Somali dhiig with foreign dhiig because qabil is inherited through the aabo??? Idk, tell me!

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Because they're male and are a threat to other males???? Or because people wouldn't want them to marry their daughters and dilute their 100% Somali dhiig with foreign dhiig because qabil is inherited through the aabo??? Idk, tell me!

PM me if you are serious about knowing I'll give you the real answer. wallahi! :dzmxmmb: :ftw9nwa: on my soul

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I understand where you're coming from, but Somalia still needs us all, including you guys. I'm a halfie, and even though I know I'd probably face hostility because of that, I still want to go back and help. Nothing's ever going to change in Somalia if we don't put in the effort to change it.
Ehh. Even my recent cousins(who came here two years ago) don’t even want to go back.

I don’t know what future Jerome will plan on doing but right now I am still iffy on the place

Thats crazy, I know myself buuhoodle got mebtal people. The police threatened me with an ak, fir asking a simple question "where is my brother". He pulled out his ak and said "move!!!". I was scared to death.

Lol I remember using the hotels balcony to use my bb gun to shoot people and they called police on my ass. I got snitched on by one of the workers who saw me do it. Good job, I am good listener because I heard the worker talk to a lot of guests about being from the same sub sub clan as them which is the card I used to explain why he said I did it.

I also learnt how to drive that summer which saved me a lot of money in lessons when I came back so I only needed five lessons before I did the test and passed. I bought my cousin who taught me his own car as a thank you. Dude stills sends me photos of him with the car lol.

The best time to go back to Somalia for the first time is as a child walahi. Mad jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts