Who has tried Fufu?

I prefer East African food, and I'm SUPER biased towards Somali food, but WA food is nothing to slouch at! Most these people that look at it weird or avoid it probably eat up hold whole bunch of weird indhoyaar shiit like live octopus and shit :susp:
Swahili food is one of the best no wonder once a somali marries a swahili he never goes back. :lawd:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I prefer East African food, and I'm SUPER biased towards Somali food, but WA food is nothing to slouch at! Most these people that look at it weird or avoid it probably eat up hold whole bunch of weird indhoyaar shiit like live octopus and shit :susp:
It maybe good but you know that it aint competing with EA especially the horn of Africa.

It maybe good but you know that it aint competing with EA especially the horn of Africa.

African cuisine in general doesn't get that much love. There should be more high-end, fancy African restaurants. Some of the Somali restaurants I've been to across the country (Canada) with their 12-15$ plates are A THOUSAND times more delicious then any fancy restaurant I've been to, them with their 40+ $ meals that barely fill you up and their 25$ snack like appetizers :stopit:!
Not even exaggerating!

African cuisine in general doesn't get that much love. There should be more high-end, fancy African restaurants. Some of the Somali restaurants I've been to across the country (Canada) with their 12-15$ plates are A THOUSAND times more delicious then any fancy restaurant I've been to, them with their 40+ $ meals that barely fill you up and their 25$ snack like appetizers :stopit:!
Not even exaggerating!
If they get the decoration, design, interior, normal sized portions, no screaming and no eating with hands, then they would probably get a micheline star😅💯

Trending

Latest posts