Who has tried Fufu?

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
My nilote dna is making me want to try it
Skjermbilde 2020-11-14 kl. 18.16.01.png

It's good with some nice suugo with it.

Atchiéké is absolutely :lawd::lawd::lawd::lawd:
It's a Ivory Coast dish, it kinda looks like couscous and it's serve with suugo and hiliib. Delicious stuff!!
Senegalese cuisine is also :lawd::lawd:

Senegalese food looks so good! Gotta try it soon

One of the biggest reasons I'm grateful for having went to school in French is meeting and getting to know people from a wide variety of west african countries and from north africa.

Most their food is very good!! Only qualm I have with them is too much booty licking towards the French :comeon:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
As if soul food is that better lol. It's just unhealthy no wonder why most AA's females are fat.

No offense but WA can't compete with East Africans when it comes to food. The end!

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
One of the biggest reasons I'm grateful for having went to school in French is meeting and getting to know people from a wide variety of west african countries and from north africa.

Most their food is very good!! Only qualm I have with them is too much booty licking towards the French :comeon:
West Africa is underrated fr. Idk too much about the French part but now I’m intrigued
Good for you. You seem cultured mashallah

As if soul food is that better lol. It's just unhealthy no wonder why most AA's females are fat.

No offense but WA can't compete with East Africans when it comes to food. The end!

I prefer East African food, and I'm SUPER biased towards Somali food, but WA food is nothing to slouch at! Most these people that look at it weird or avoid it probably eat up whole bunch of weird indhoyaar shiit like live octopus and shit :susp:

Trending

Latest posts