Who Else Will Be Fake Fasting This Ramadan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
its so easy to fake fast, just pretend to be going to the store to pick up so milk for aftor and grab a burger and a shack from the fast food places, eat it in your car and go back home. theres millions of ways to do it buy ill do it seriously this Ramadan because I'm trying to lose some weight

closet gaals will fake fast and still show up for the saambuus:bell:
AEamKEF.jpg

Haha I have a condition which means I can never fast since I suffer from chronic gastritis since a child, my cut off period for eating food is around 6pm after that and I don't sleep due to horrible indigestion and pain. I have been prescribed pills to help me, though they never work. So I will be instead giving to charity, not just Muslim charities. But anyone who is need.

Don't you think it's time to look to alternative medicines? or do you trust the establishment so much you'll keep pumping those poison Anti-acid's and the rest of the deadly cocktails?

Imagine at afuur. :bell: all these gaalo sit down for the 10 minute countdown, the food has accumulated and everyone is smiling .little do their famillies know they have 2 burger wraps in their car, freshly consumed by the gaal gluttons. :susp:

:mjcry: fasting in Denmark is so damn difficult.

Imagine at afuur. :bell: all these gaalo sit down for the 10 minute countdown, the food has accumulated and everyone is smiling .little do their famillies know they have 2 burger wraps in their car, freshly consumed by the gaal gluttons. :susp:

:mjcry: fasting in Denmark is so damn difficult.
lool i don't fast. my parents don't care about my religiosity anymore. they just want to keep up appearances. :bell:

I will be fasting bc im a muslim and also bc I want to lose weight
Some people gain alot of weight during ramadan but I usually lose a bit.

Wow, I just realised a lot of u gaalo are not that bad. @TooMacaan u @ItzDoctorZ and a few others r quite cool.

It's very good u honor ur parents wishes, and don't shatter their entire image...... :bell: u know how the Somali community works.
I don't really hang with somalis so its not an issue. and i don't think like that. i've actually booked an appointment to get a sleeve tattoo. i have a bit of money now and why not...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending