Who else is afraid of approaching Somali girls?

Is it only me? I literally can’t approach them. The fear of getting rejected in Somali is terrifying :mjcry: . They also may know my family since we are both Somali. May be, I am a coward, or it’s because of my past experience where a xalimo straight up violated me:tocry: and called me a “dhoqon”.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Lol most Somali girlz have no real past with men they b having self esteem issues too. Honestly just be calm and cool and should be a breeze

Never date a Somali girl. If you ever kiss or do any sexual act, she’d rather call it rape to cope with it. I’m not denying that girls get raped but it’s more common that Somali girls would rather call a guy that broke their heart an abusive rapist. Go for non Somalis!!!

Never date a Somali girl. If you ever kiss or do any sexual act, she’d rather call it rape to cope with it. I’m not denying that girls get raped but it’s more common that Somali girls would rather call a guy that broke their heart an abusive rapist. Go for non Somalis!!!
Damn, did this happened to some people you know? It’s demonic

Somali girls are only for marriage..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

World

VIP
That’s what cadaan girls do

That’s what cadaan girls do
Never! Somali guys date Cadaan girls way more. Their parents are more excepting and so are there friends. I’ve never heard a sexual allegation against a Somali guy by an cadaan girl. Somali girls on the other hand, will use rape or abuse as an excuse so their parents don’t disown them.

World

VIP
Never! Somali guys date Cadaan girls way more. Their parents are more excepting and so are there friends. I’ve never heard a sexual allegation against a Somali guy by an cadaan girl. Somali girls on the other hand, will use rape or abuse as an excuse so their parents don’t disown them.
Maybe that’s how it is where you’re from but I’ve never met a Somali guy that has an cadaan gf

Just be yourself. Call yourself a man and can’t even approach a girl ceebta.

Women will say this but can’t hold eye contact with a man they like. Getting ignored like you’re not there is different type of #pain

D240A2E3-5D1D-4E63-A94D-54F094482E5D.png

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I don't approach them. All the Somali women outside of my social circle have approach me first in a social setting

Especially if your hosting a social gathering or an event/activity

Maybe that’s how it is where you’re from but I’ve never met a Somali guy that has an cadaan gf
same, but I knew a somali guy in my senior class 2 years ago who had an asian girlfriend, his dad had no knowledge of it here, the girl was mid though, flat chested, no ass, flat face

Trending