Who else is afraid of approaching Somali girls?

If she approaches you'll lose interest thinking she must be a **ore. Why would she approach you.unless you're confident guy in which case you're not. I would advice you to build your confidence know your intention of approaching them go from there.

If she approaches you'll lose interest thinking she must be a **ore. Why would she approach you.unless you're confident guy in which case you're not. I would advice you to build your confidence know your intention of approaching them go from there.
What kind of fucked place you live where if the girl approaches the guy, he automatically assumes she’s a ? You gotta be from U.K lol

Who thinks like that? May be the Middle East but not around here.

yes, i get in there like i'm young chris brown

ibycs7.gif

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Don't need to over think it, just do it. The worse she can say is no. If you do get rejected, no worries, there's a woman out there for you.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
You must be 18-24. This age group has low self esteem. They're also the worst age group to have sexual relations with. They don't know what they want and are insecure. Just go up and talk to them. If they reject you, so be it. They too have low self esteem so when they reject you, it's likely because they didn't know how to handle your advances. I have only been rejected twice and both times they came running back to me within 2 or 3 months. They had no confidence and were intimidated. Once you hit 25, you will start to not care about rejection and other people's opinions. That's when your real life starts.

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
I don't approach them. All the Somali women outside of my social circle have approach me first in a social setting

Especially if your hosting a social gathering or an event/activity
Corona fucked up my plans to go chat up xalimos at the 18th May celebration. In the past I used to go with my hooyo. This year I was planning to go with a homeboy. Hopefully 2022 will be my year 😎

You must be 18-24. This age group has low self esteem. They're also the worst age group to have sexual relations with. They don't know what they want and are insecure. Just go up and talk to them. If they reject you, so be it. They too have low self esteem so when they reject you, it's likely because they didn't know how to handle your advances. I have only been rejected twice and both times they came running back to me within 2 or 3 months. They had no confidence and were intimidated. Once you hit 25, you will start to not care about rejection and other people's opinions. That's when your real life starts.
lol,arent u gay :mugshotman: :pachah1:

Hitting on somali girls feels weird to me like how someone else described Asian Americans feeling weird talking to other asians like that

Trending