who else fears for the future of the somali diaspora in the west

southside

Hiiraan
i fear that the next generation and the generation after that of somalis in the west will completely lose their diin and dhaqan, the somali youth in my city are very assimilated into black urban culture and aren't that religious, im even noticing a lot of somali girls not wear the hijab like how they use to, i believe that somalis in the west will fully assimilate and even create their own western identity similar to the african americans

southside

Hiiraan
you cant even tell the difference between the somali youth today and other blacks in the west anymore

Last edited:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I just fear the recescion could coming ever so closer. Don't care about these wannabe blacks ghetto kids.

the yutes back in somalia aint better, they drink, chew, club, smoke shisha/weed. only thing they don't do is eat pork.

southside

Hiiraan
the yutes back in somalia aint better, they drink, chew, club, smoke shisha/weed. only thing they don't do is eat pork.
since when did they drink? i doubt its anywhere near the rate of somalis in the west, also the way they club back home is less extreme and more modest

Tukraq

VIP
nothing personal against the brother i just fear that this new age urban culture will erase the identity of our somali youth
what is our "identity" in your oppinion is my question? were a nation of AK's and all the things there doing wouldnt be out of the norm for our culture

southside

Hiiraan
what is our "identity" in your oppinion is my question? were a nation of AK's and all the things there doing wouldnt be out of the norm for our culture
i condemn the violence in somalia to the fullest, its unislamic, unsomali and a disgrace, our identity is somali, our culture is somali and our religion is islam, here's a blog about somali culture https://shafisaid.wordpress.com/2007/11/20/somali-culture/ ofc it doesnt display all parts of our culture throughout every region but you get the point akhi

Tukraq

VIP
i condemn the violence in somalia to the fullest, its unislamic, unsomali and a disgrace, our identity is somali, our culture is somali and our religion is islam, here's a blog about somali culture https://shafisaid.wordpress.com/2007/11/20/somali-culture/ ofc it doesnt display all parts of our culture throughout every region but you get the point akhi
no i dont lol were muslims but our culture isnt like other muslim countries lol, the violence is definantly not condemed lol:chrisfreshhah: i hope you dont think shits sweet overthere kulaha unsomali? just cause you dont like it dosent mean its unsomali and im not even talking just the youngsters who will rob your stuff on sight even the old heads have that type of mentality:gucciwhat: basically youd need a time machine because somalias been the most savage and dangerous culture for a while

southside

Hiiraan
no i dont lol were muslims but our culture isnt like other muslim countries lol, the violence is definantly not condemed lol:chrisfreshhah: i hope you dont think shits sweet overthere kulaha unsomali? just cause you dont like it dosent mean its unsomali and im not even talking just the youngsters who will rob your stuff on sight even the old heads have that type of mentality:gucciwhat: basically youd need a time machine because somalias been the most savage and dangerous culture for a while
the violence is post civil war akhi i hope you dont believe that somalia has always been like this, these are all temporary circumstances somalia wont always be in chaos, the violent acts of a few does not represent all somalis or somali culture

Tukraq

VIP
the violence is post civil war akhi i hope you dont believe that somalia has always been like this, these are all temporary circumstances somalia wont always be in chaos, the violent acts of a few does not represent all somalis or somali culture
even pre civil war it wasnt sweet sxb, and its in noway temporary its been like this for generations now, violent acts wont change in our life time, or probably ever, you cant change how people grew up there whole lives
7488.jpg

southside

Hiiraan
even pre civil war it wasnt sweet sxb, and its in noway temporary its been like this for generations now, violent acts wont change in our life time, or probably ever, you cant change how people grew up there whole lives
7488.jpg
please dont have a defeatist mindset regarding the motherland sxb somalia will recover we need non corrupt leaders that truly care for somalia and all somalis

Tukraq

VIP
please dont have a defeatist mindset regarding the motherland sxb somalia will recover we need non corrupt leaders that truly care for somalia and all somalis
recover to what? even prewar ciyaal suuq in the mog had gangs running around doing crazy shit from the stories I heard, literal child gangs, basically its now become damn near part of the culture, kids are gifted AK's at birth
you don't teach old dogs new tricks

Somalis will become worse version of the bad AA and afro Caribbeans in the future. I dont see us going the route indians or indho yar are going. Somalis are wild people by nature so they will become the worst of low class people

southside

Hiiraan
recover to what? even prewar ciyaal suuq in the mog had gangs running around doing crazy shit from the stories I heard, literal child gangs, basically its now become damn near part of the culture, kids are gifted AK's at birth
you don't teach old dogs new tricks
this video's from 1992 not pre-war