who else fears for the future of the somali diaspora in the west

southside

Hiiraan
Somalis will become worse version of the bad AA and afro Caribbeans in the future. I dont see us going the route indians or indho yar are going. Somalis are wild people by nature so they will become the worst of low class people
not with that attitude sxb

southside

Hiiraan
Its true though. A lot of second generation somalis has no connection to somali culture so they seek somewhere to belong. And black ghetto culture is the most open culture who welcomes everyones trash
i fear that they'll form their own ethnicity in a matter of generations

Tukraq

VIP
i fear that they'll form their own ethnicity in a matter of generations
what about the ones back home, they seem on the exact same shit so where making an ethnicity as a whole together, then again we already have since 91 I don't know if you've been sleeping under a rock

southside

Hiiraan
what about the ones back home, they seem on the exact same shit so where making an ethnicity as a whole together, then again we already have since 91 I don't know if you've been sleeping under a rock
i never said its perfect back home though akhi also i sleep under a cozy townhouse on an atlas gel plus 10 inch mattress

Tukraq

VIP
i never said its perfect back home though akhi also i sleep under a cozy townhouse on an atlas gel plus 10 inch mattress
what I'm saying is its actually far worse lol, straight iyaal suuqs out their doing far more robbing and killing then those in the west:manny:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
At the end of the day you gotta worry about yourself and your deen, ultimately we are all accountable for our own deeds.

And kids go through phases, todays ciyaal suuq
@AussieHustler maybe spreading da'cwah infront of a
masjid 2 years from now.:mjohreally:

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
Just give it a couple of decades, the Somali language and culture will die out. Even ethically we might go extinct.
Soomaalida generally assimilate into whatever society they go to.

Trending