Who do you think should be held accountable for the real death of Somalia? ?

Who do you think should be held accountable for the real death of Somalia ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone played a role but i blame our people other countries recovered after a long war or something else but here we are 30 years later still not one progress, who do you blame now the ethiopians,italians,British, or qabill :francis: let's be real it's our people who are fucked up, qabiil is not even a bad thing but somalis made it a bad thing plus as @Blade1 said if our people took religion seriously then they wouldn't kill each other so ruthless

Ciil badana :jcoleno: not one single african country in 2018 looks like how somalia used to look in the 60s:mjcry:

Everyone played a role but i blame our people other countries recovered after a long war or something else but here we are 30 years later still not one progress, who do you blame now the ethiopians,italians,British, or qabill :francis: let's be real it's our people who are fucked up, qabiil is not even a bad thing but somalis made it a bad thing plus as @Blade1 said if our people took religion seriously then they wouldn't kill each other so ruthless

Ciil badana :jcoleno: not one single african country in 2018 looks like how somalia used to look in the 60s:mjcry:

Well I certainly do agree with everyone you said and also blake's statement but I disagree with the religion part,
We need to abide by the law and follow it's constitution, I think secularism is the only way we Somalis can resolve this issue
We need to abolish and abandon qabyaalada, but instead we rely on sheikhs who lacks the basic knowledge and they aren't even fluent in Arabic to begin with
Its these sorts of people who try to dictate us with religion textbooks as if that is going to be a solution for a fragile puppet state .

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Any government is better than no government, curse those who overthrew the kacaan, we are now lowest of the low:jcoleno:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You're so weird. Did I once mention arabs even once what's your obsession over them. When did I mention a bomb strapped Arab is closer to me literally when. If you want to rant about arabs go do it but don't put words into my words okay.
Somalis are not hypocrites with islam so stfu. Are you obsessed over arabs because your arab daddy left you Aidsthiopians is that why.
You probably forgot to take your daily litre of blood go drink your blood and do your ritualistic shoulder breaking and calm down:susp::camby:
Oh a little salafi triggered much ? You lost your cool hypocrite Muslim, try again:camby:

Salafis have ruined your country and culture :krs:

The SNM and the USC were a foundation groups who opposed Siad Barre's totalitarian regime (btw they had every rights to oppose but unfortunately they're gullibleness and vulnerability is Ethiopia's advantage to manipulate Somalis)
, therefore attracting Somalia’s arch enemy Ethiopia to fund and funnel these groups.

Ethiopia saw that Siad Barre and a stronger Somalia posed a threat to their sovereignty , therefore they advantage of the tribal situations by starting proxy wars in the late 80's.

However Somalis were not that intelligent to acknowledge to detect external threats
It's their ridiculous egoist behaviour and isbootaan(vanity) that led them to their downfall

I forgot to mention that we happen to be fucked for eternity, due to Somalia being one of the most strategic places in Africa , Our soil is rich with minerals , reports have been accumulated that Somalia has the largest oil and gas reserves even though it's just a fucking shitehole , if petroleum engineering was introduced to Somalis and if we were to start this expedition we would be drilling, extracting and fuming billions of barrels a day, draining the entire gulf'so reserves .

These are the main reasons why the surrounding Arab nations want us permanently gone!

But what is holding us back

It's this ridiculous tribal affiliation, nepotism, too much egoism , not acknowledging our mistakes in the past and extreme religion indoctrination are the causes of Somalis to be severely backwards and trust me it's very rare to see Somalis forgiving and moving on

Instead they're caught up in the same cycle all over again

Let's enlighten ourselves for a moment and take some notes from former war torn countries and look how they progressed after 30 years Rwanda

Well I certainly do agree with everyone you said and also blake's statement but I disagree with the religion part,
We need to abide by the law and follow it's constitution, I think secularism is the only way we Somalis can resolve this issue
We need to abolish and abandon qabyaalada, but instead we rely on sheikhs who lacks the basic knowledge and they aren't even fluent in Arabic to begin with
Its these sorts of people who try to dictate us with religion textbooks as if that is going to be a solution for a fragile puppet state .

What i meant with if somalis took religion serious then they wouldn't kill each other so ruthless is that i find it a little hypocrite that our people act holly but kill each other so ruthless i don't think that's what a good muslim does, and you'r right they rely on Sheikhs too much

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Oh a little salafi triggered much ? You lost your cool hypocrite Muslim, try again:camby:

Salafis have ruined your country and culture :krs:
I am not a salafi but dont think you using that on me will make me angry. It wont since I know what I am. Salafis and extremist brought from abroad did ruin our country. There was nothing wrong with al shabaab at first and they were great at first defending our nation alone against your miltary army who still couldn't defeat us. :samwelcome:But they kicked out and killed anyone who disagreed with them afterwards and their face and goals changed to things unislamic and they resembled khawareej more than muslims saying everything is haram.
But why is your country poor and starving then. What was those ads of starving Ethiopians what was that due to. Was that not also due to certain evil peoples in charge abusing their power and it was man made aswell. Majority of our problems are man made aswell.

Who ever voted qabil or siad barre is a retard.
Show yourself:bell:
If anything it was all started to the idiot politicians who were corrupt and didn't vote for aden adde again just because he said the vote to give them a pay raise is wrong and he stopped them just before the elections and he made a powerful speech speech saying that he knows they think he'll let it pass due to upcoming elections but he said he won't. He didn't even pay politicians to vote for him even though big business men came and said he'd give him money to just pay them off he stayed true. Obviously the idiots didn't vote for him and this made us go down hill a bit since aden the only African leader to peacefully step down the next leader. The leader who won Shermarke was assassinated two years later by one of his own bodyguards. The slaying led to an unopposed, bloodless coup d'état by the Somali Army. Who ahahha was led by Siad Barre who idc did improve and made Somalia number 1 power in Africa and big power in the world. (BTW he did kill my people too but I'm not stupid to not see the good he did aswell).

SNM ruined Somalis they were funded by Ethiopia to backstab their own people

The SNM where rebelling aganist
A criminal and unelected dictator

They would, kill, rape and steal
From the people in SL

I like you but you really need to
Read up on what lead us to hav
Enough sis

Siad barre ruined our country and we
Are still dealing with it until this day.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
The SNM where rebelling aganist
A criminal and unelected dictator

They would, kill, rape and steal
From the people in SL.

I like you but you really need to
Read up on what lead us to hav
Enough sis

Siad barre ruined our country and we
Are still dealing with it until this day.
I know what Siad Barre did he didn't only do it to landers he did it to hawiye and MJ aswell that's why the group that formed after SNM was both SSDF USC. Siad Barre only gave power to his own tribe marehan ogaden and the other smaller non ethnic somali tribes such as cadcad and bantu. But no one seems to blame them. No ive heard landers blame the people from the capital and every Somali not lander. :farmajoyaab:
You do know Aideed wasnt even in Somalia he came back as he was Somalia Indian ambassadors and he was in India. He left and quit his job after Siad was killing and targeting so many hawiye. Siad targeted any group which was big and could over throw him. If Siad didn't anger and kill the big clan Hawiye and sub clan of MJ he wouldn't have been overthrown alone. There may come another Siad Barre but we need to know what's important and how to not let him tear the country apart. But still these three groups alone could have worked together and could have made Somalia not go into Civil war. But no everyone fought:ayaanswag:and screwed the rest of us generations whilst they lived in better standards than all of Africa even now.
But tbh the Arab spring was Somalia ×2 but with less legit reason than us look at Iraq Libya Yemen they are all shit. Ours happened so early in guess we don't have any country to look at as our future.
Siad Barre can come again but too many outside groups want somalia to fail and take our land our oil our resources our sea and give it under control of Ethiopia and kenya

Last edited:
I know what Siad Barre did he didn't only do it to landers he did it to hawiye and MJ aswell that's why the group that formed after SNM was both SSDF USC.

Precisely but the victims up north will tell you that he liked everyone else and only targeted them.

Siad Barre only gave power to his own tribe marehan ogaden and the other smaller non ethnic somali tribes such as cadcad and bantu. .

Also Dhulbahante as those three clans (Dhulos, OG and MX) made up his family

No ive heard landers blame the people from the capital and every Somali not lander. :farmajoyaab:

They are taught from a very young age to have pure hatred for Mogadishu and indoctrinate their kids with that bullshit.

You do know Aideed wasnt even in Somalia he came back as he was Somalia Indian ambassadors and he was in India. He left and quit his job after Siad was killing and targeting so many hawiye. Siad targeted any group which was big and could over throw him. If Siad didn't anger and kill the big clan Hawiye and sub clan of MJ he wouldn't have been overthrown alone.

Exactly he feared they would turn on him and being the doqon he was, marginalised those clans and killed them fully turning them against him

All the clans rebelling against great man Barre when the world was conspiring against the people of Somalia can be blamed. A tribal flag, tribal militia and tribal leaders masquerading as nationalists is what destroyed Somalia, we can all agree on that.

But this country died the moment Aideed called for the massacre of innocent Darood civilians and even those hailing from clans who didn’t benefit from Barre’s regime such as the Dir and Raxawayne. Hawiye’s enthusiastic support for this did not help either.

While anyone can admit that these foreign entities exist to undermine us, it is our responsibility to recognise and thwart their efforts. It’s clear we failed this aspect as a people.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
All the clans rebelling against great man Barre when the world was conspiring against the people of Somalia can be blamed. A tribal flag, tribal militia and tribal leaders masquerading as nationalists is what destroyed Somalia, we can all agree on that.

But this country died the moment Aideed called for the massacre of innocent Darood civilians and even those hailing from clans who didn’t benefit from Barre’s regime such as the Dir and Raxawayne. Hawiye’s enthusiastic support for this did not help either.

While anyone can admit that these foreign entities exist to undermine us, it is our responsibility to recognise and thwart their efforts. It’s clear we failed this aspect as a people.
If you are going to blame Aideed you need to also blame the other group leaders. Not ones that affected you only. My father is Dir but I won't stay ignorant SNM SSDF both also committed atrocities and in the sight of Allah as much as we hype up the killers of our clan but hush and ignore our killers the sin is the same. The blood and pain were all the same. Atleast Aideed did one thing good unlike the other groups he stood up for his people and embarrassed the Americans and they never came for a few years bit now because they fear us they wussies attack us with drones now and under secret cell torturing chambers allowed by backless government we have. The devil pussies USA, Pakistani and Malaysians that helped and Canadians who tortured us aswell. If I was president I'd take those people aswell and torture them since they're still probably alive.
I agree with you 100% about your end.

If you are going to blame Aideed you need to also blame the other group leaders. Not ones that affected you only. My father is Dir but I won't stay ignorant SNM SSDF both also committed atrocities and in the sight of Allah as much as we hype up the killers of our clan but hush and ignore our killers the sin is the same. The blood and pain were all the same. Atleast Aideed did one thing good unlike the other groups he stood up for his people and embarrassed the Americans and they never came for a few years bit now because they fear us they wussies attack us with drones now and under secret cell torturing chambers allowed by backless government we have. The devil pussies USA, Pakistani and Malaysians that helped and Canadians who tortured us aswell. If I was president I'd take those people aswell and torture them since they're still probably alive.
I agree with you 100% about your end.

He is being biased 100%

I know what Siad Barre did he didn't only do it to landers he did it to hawiye and MJ aswell that's why the group that formed after SNM was both SSDF USC. Siad Barre only gave power to his own tribe marehan ogaden and the other smaller non ethnic somali tribes such as cadcad and bantu. But no one seems to blame them. No ive heard landers blame the people from the capital and every Somali not lander. :farmajoyaab:
You do know Aideed wasnt even in Somalia he came back as he was Somalia Indian ambassadors and he was in India. He left and quit his job after Siad was killing and targeting so many hawiye. Siad targeted any group which was big and could over throw him. If Siad didn't anger and kill the big clan Hawiye and sub clan of MJ he wouldn't have been overthrown alone. There may come another Siad Barre but we need to know what's important and how to not let him tear the country apart. But still these three groups alone could have worked together and could have made Somalia not go into Civil war. But no everyone fought:ayaanswag:and screwed the rest of us generations whilst they lived in better standards than all of Africa even now.
But tbh the Arab spring was Somalia ×2 but with less legit reason than us look at Iraq Libya Yemen they are all shit. Ours happened so early in guess we don't have any country to look at as our future.
Siad Barre can come again but too many outside groups want somalia to fail and take our land our oil our resources our sea and give it under control of Ethiopia and kenya

I know the history sis, I just
Objected to you blaming the
SNM for the fall of Somalia

But your entitled to your
Opinion sis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending