Who do you think should be held accountable for the real death of Somalia? ?

Who do you think should be held accountable for the real death of Somalia ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
If somalia never fell half of u motherfuckers wouldnt be alive today. I Thank Allah that somalia fell coz i came to be 4 years later.
:rejoice:

If you are going to blame Aideed you need to also blame the other group leaders. Not ones that affected you only. My father is Dir but I won't stay ignorant SNM SSDF both also committed atrocities and in the sight of Allah as much as we hype up the killers of our clan but hush and ignore our killers the sin is the same. The blood and pain were all the same. Atleast Aideed did one thing good unlike the other groups he stood up for his people and embarrassed the Americans and they never came for a few years bit now because they fear us they wussies attack us with drones now and under secret cell torturing chambers allowed by backless government we have. The devil pussies USA, Pakistani and Malaysians that helped and Canadians who tortured us aswell. If I was president I'd take those people aswell and torture them since they're still probably alive.
I agree with you 100% about your end.

My mother is Dir so I can sympathise with your plight, but my point still stands, Aideed got the ball rolling and all the chaos and mayhem that ensued can only be attributed to him and him only.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Did anyone ask why Siad Barre targetted SSDF, SNM sympthasizers? Look at Somalia today, SNM turned into SL a defacto tribal banana state loyal too Ethiopia.

PL same thing.

Hawiye dont even mention:mjlol:

siad was too soft imo:francis:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I am not a salafi but dont think you using that on me will make me angry. It wont since I know what I am. Salafis and extremist brought from abroad did ruin our country. There was nothing wrong with al shabaab at first and they were great at first defending our nation alone against your miltary army who still couldn't defeat us. :samwelcome:But they kicked out and killed anyone who disagreed with them afterwards and their face and goals changed to things unislamic and they resembled khawareej more than muslims saying everything is haram.
But why is your country poor and starving then. What was those ads of starving Ethiopians what was that due to. Was that not also due to certain evil peoples in charge abusing their power and it was man made aswell. Majority of our problems are man made aswell.

My country is way richer than your occupied tiny country.
Free yourself from extremism, salafis, Arabs, and alshababs :samwelcome:

You are so angry and so extremist for no apparent reason , Miss salafi:gaasdrink:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
My country is way richer than your occupied tiny country.
Free yourself from extremism, salafis, Arabs, and alshababs :samwelcome:

You are so angry and so extremist for no apparent reason , Miss salafi:gaasdrink:
LOL we're tiny okay Jennifer :siilaanyolaugh:let's all act like 100 million of you guys don't live in a 30 mile radius of each other. You inbred Aidsthiopian

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
My mother is Dir so I can sympathise with your plight, but my point still stands, Aideed got the ball rolling and all the chaos and mayhem that ensued can only be attributed to him and him only.
SNM started the ball Aideed just pushed it better since he fought better and was in control of more important cities. That's the tea:fittytousand: brother

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
I blame the Jews.
1524615991237.png

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I know the history sis, I just
Objected to you blaming the
SNM for the fall of Somalia

But your entitled to your
Opinion sis
I don't only blame SNM I blame all the groups which formed. Which includes USC and SSDF. I just mentioned SNM more since they started the ball of mayhem. I'm open to other view points you have sister.:samwelcome:

I don't only blame SNM I blame all the groups which formed. Which includes USC and SSDF. I just mentioned SNM more since they started the ball of mayhem. I'm open to other view points you have sister.:samwelcome:

I think we'll agree to disagree sis
When it comes to the SNM

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
MSB AUN is ultimately responsible for the collapse of Somalia. If he had allowed democracy to continue on, we would have been a normal African shithole instead of the shithole of Africa.

He should have just run for office after the revolution, he would have won anyway.

:snoop:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
LOL we're tiny okay Jennifer :siilaanyolaugh:let's all act like 100 million of you guys don't live in a 30 mile radius of each other. You inbred Aidsthiopian

Inbred? Really and this is coming from an extremist Somalian who believes in cousin fucking :siilaanyolaugh:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
As long as yall blaming Siad Barre, y’all will never have peace. Keep avoiding the cause of your country’s downfall though:samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending