Who do you miss the most on this site

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
Cyberborg, I don't know whether he was a troll or not but his threads were funny.

Also Bidaar Wanaagsan

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
This thread killed me :deadrose::deadmanny:
I roasted someone off this website and we were begging for it to be put in hall of fame but it was put in the trash

Xaruun

VIP
I roasted someone off this website and we were begging for it to be put in hall of fame but it was put in the trash
I don’t even think you roasted him that hard, it’s just that everybody gassed you up and went “A literal 12 year old is violating you, just kys now you waste of oxygen” which was the final straw.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I don’t even think you roasted him that hard, it’s just that everybody gassed you up and went “A literal 12 year old is violating you, just kys now you waste of oxygen” which was the final straw.
Facts it was a combination of all of us

Cartman

reformed
Niggas like you get passed around by the mandem in xabsi doing football numbers
Nigga you kiss up on other niggas like they’re made of gelato by stroking their ego. Did you know that by stoking someone’s ego that makes their theoretical Weener hard . SUS

8A69F47A-2B77-47FB-8CEE-CFA85B392907.jpeg

Xaruun

VIP
I believe that the Dead rating shouldn’t be handed out unless you’re literally wheezing and dying irl and that’s literally how it should be anyway. This thread killed me man
They’re getting gassed over being sold for a hundred quid :deadmanny:

Cartman

reformed
I believe that the Dead rating shouldn’t be handed out unless you’re literally wheezing and dying irl and that’s literally how it should be anyway. This thread killed me man
They’re getting gassed over being sold for a hundred quid :deadmanny:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts