Who do you like/dislike on SSpot

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Anymore narcissists here who wants to be praised and recognised their wonderful “accomplishments” here? You guys are too pretty, tall thin/muscled, smart, well educated, tolerant of others & earn good wages and are kind to others.

Normal people get sick with that kind of fake adulation, but to the narcissists here, (whom most of them are actually good mates of mine) are well liked and appreciated on every social media platform. Each one of them has 28 or more mirrors in their bedroom to appreciate themselves daily. Now, hold hands and sing Kumbaya.

I was correct about you Aussie.

Not many. Most of them need to learn what reading comprehension is. You post something they completely ignore your points and start lecturing you on none sense that u already mentioned on your post. It could also be Somali syndrome. Idk

Anymore narcissists here who wants to be praised and recognised their wonderful “accomplishments” here? You guys are too pretty, tall thin/muscled, smart, well educated, tolerant of others & earn good wages and are kind to others.

Normal people get sick with that kind of fake adulation, but to the narcissists here, (whom most of them are actually good mates of mine) are well liked and appreciated on every social media platform. Each one of them has 28 or more mirrors in their bedroom to appreciate themselves daily. Now, hold hands and sing Kumbaya.
lol

Last edited:
@Jaydaan

Sxb, gangster and Swedish are oxymoronic. You grew up in Rikenby and used to wear the sagging jeans pants in 2005 and you considered yourself to have been a gangster? Wow!!! next, @kickz will claim to have been a member of the Crips.

Aussie a poser is always more dangerous than real gangster. We feel we have to prove ourselves all the time and nothing forces our hand more than someone seeing through our fake tough guy act. You would force my hand and one of us have to go to akhiro

giphy.gif
:it0tdo8:

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive

Normal people get sick with that kind of fake adulation, but to the narcissists here, (whom most of them are actually good mates of mine) they are all well liked and appreciated on every social media platform. Each one of them has 28 or more mirrors in their bedroom to appreciate themselves daily. Now, hold hands and sing Kumbaya.
Waryaaaa:pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::lolbron::lolbron:

halwa

✨🌙
@Reiko - we go way back - backstreet back.

@HalimaJ - a nice girl

@TheShinning - Unintentional funny. And saved me once

@VixR - Fair minded

@Knowles - A tenderhearted darling

@Farhiya 687 - She reads

@Kanini - :obama:

@SilverL - Highly perceptive (spooky)

@Yusra Luuza - Great self-care tips!

Favourite newbies @IstarZ and @saredochani10

@The alchemist - :westbrookswag:nomsayin, nuff said. Thank @kickz fetish thread.

@Apollo :yousmart:Mensa Member.

@Nilotufian - Girl Apollo (sort of)
@Factz :whew: Brilliant

@Abdalla - Everyone's man lol

@Kudhufo Kadhaqaq - Coined the term Xalimoids

@Crow - :mjohreally:

@Yonis and @Prince Abubu (Emeritus members)

@Turaq - somewhat likeable

@angelplan - :whoa:

@CaliTedesse - Wild Arabian Bisaad

@QueenSamaale and @Samaalic Era :nvjpqts: I'm partial to your usernames.

@geeljire madaxweyne - A possible double agent for Mereja

@CaliSomali - Miss her topics

@YourBroMoe - :win: Jungian

@AussieHustler - Agent Provocateur

@Gucci mane :patrice:Always knew we were related

@halwa - why are you MIA?

@Timo Madow and proud - Not Oromo:mybusiness:

@Armadillo - Most brave

@Jaydaan - Will's kid

@Starscream - Been MIA

@911 - Too race focused

@riyaale - a threadoholic

Too many to list...

I’m really MIA. I need to come back and create chaos in this place :siilaanyolaugh:

You’re one of my favourites too. ♥️

halwa

✨🌙

Normal people get sick with that kind of fake adulation, but to the narcissists here, (whom most of them are actually good mates of mine) they are all well liked and appreciated on every social media platform. Each one of them has 28 or more mirrors in their bedroom to appreciate themselves daily. Now, hold hands and sing Kumbaya.

Don’t be a sour pants, sir. Just because no one mentioned you doesn’t mean you should piss on people’s egos. Better luck next time :chrisfreshhah:

Trending