Who do i choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only said that she was religious, what makes you think that she is loyal. Lool I don’t deserve her. :rudywhatever:

A religious girl doesn't need a guy who's goal in life is to party and go clubbing. You deserve a girl with similar interests, hence why I suggested you go for the first girl.

A religious girl doesn't need a guy who's goal in life is to party and go clubbing. You deserve a girl with similar interests, hence why I suggested you go for the first girl.
My goal in life is not to party. It would just be fun to go and party maybe once a month. I’m just against doing “old” people stuff as soon as you get married. Because let’s be honest most Somalis social life is nearly dead as soon as they get married.

My goal in life is not to party. It would just be fun to go and party maybe once a month. I’m just against doing “old” people stuff as soon as you get married. Because let’s be honest most Somalis social life is nearly dead as soon as they get married.

I, too wouldn't want to be with someone who doesn't know how to have fun and enjoy life. Even though my idea of fun isn't' partying', but if that's something you enjoy, who am I to judge.

I, too wouldn't want to be with someone who doesn't know how to have fun and enjoy life. Even though my idea of fun isn't' partying', but if that's something you enjoy, who am I to judge.
Fun for me can also be vacationing and exploring new cultures. But that can’t happen in a marriage where you get a kid every single year. That is why I’m going to stay away from the xalimos who associate marriage with having kids.

I have noticed that two girls have recently shown that they are intresested in me. They are both very attractive and have great personalities, what makes them different is their lifestyles.
The first girl is not very religious, we can have fun and go to the clubs together. We can even do what i like to do on vacations such as being at the beach and go to the clubs.

The second girl is very religious and she wants to be the "traditional" somali with multiple kids. She is very caring and seems to be a wonderful peson.

Who do i choose?

They’re both okay. Unless the first girl is an atheist, her religious adherence/practice may change as she matures. The second girl may also backslide or evolve in terms of beliefs. We are dynamic and ever changing as human beings choose the one you are most compatiable with and grow to love most.

If you have to choose then neither tbh. You'd know when the right one comes along and everyone else will seem disinteresting in comparison.

If you have to choose then neither tbh. You'd know when the right one comes along and everyone else will seem disinteresting in comparison.
Yeah, I’m just going to mingle and have fun. Because it’s not like I’m planning to marry anyone any time soon.

I was in your position not too long ago, so first girl definetley. I avoid overtly religious girls, I've found them super boring (not generalising, just speaking from experience)

Status
Not open for further replies.