Who can't understand this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lammagoodleyhaan may fadhaase :damedamn:

not sure why you're using this pastor's weird vid when there's actually several Af Maay Maay Somali TV channels...

like my good people from NY at Eid:

shot in the dark: any reerow 5 people on this site?

S

Shamis

The pace, mainly - and no one will focus on Bantus, this being Sspot and all.

@miski Waqooyi abuses Reer Xamar - even Reer Hiiraan or Jubooyinka are Reer Xamar to them.
its a strange new world to us walaal. we only went to the south in the 1960's when the british and italians left and we created the somali republic, after the civil war in the 80's my the middle class people from my community who could afford to buy a house in mugdishu and live there left when the war started, since 1991 my community has not been anywhere near the south, the only man that is leading the isaaq exploration back into the south is mr dahabshiil, we might follow in his footsteps later on :nvjpqts:

S

Shamis

Its laughable that you think that there are no Isaaq in the South and other Somali regions. I've met plenty.

S

Shamis

I think one of the tunni shangamases trace their lineage to isaaq I cant be sure. They got history in the south though for sure.

Interesting! We're all interconnected, gotta figure out how this rigid regionalism happened to supposed nomads - must be the settling in towns that drove most people to their clan strongholds.

@Agentlemansagreement Its not on the news when someone from SL chooses to live in the South. I've met quite a number of Habar Awal and Habar Jeclo in Koonfur, some without a Northern accent believe it or not.

It's not qabayalaad you said you're quraish from Iraq? You've said this several times as well. Wallah I I was shocked. Are you taking it as an insult?

:what1:
you said ethiopian iraqi.
damn walaal you live in the uk so tell me how many isaaq guys broke your heart. only reason why a dir would hate us and disown us when we have blood relations. and why was you claiming habar gidir(hawiye) last night, you like your irir relatives more than your isaaq relatives or something?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Isaaq :it0tdo8::it0tdo8:
Have no hate for them, a couple of my cousins are habar jeclo.

I will give you some advice tho, if you can't stand the heat get out the kitchen. It was a mistake for you to jump on that thread with mrprestige. You shouldn't have done it. I'm hot tempered!

:stevej:

War cuqdad badana kan. I love all my family. It was a typo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts