Who can't understand this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

I've never dated an Isaaq guy (isma af garaneeyno walaal) and now I see why you took a special interest in my luggooyo story - 'Southern girl gets shamed by Isaaq guy' is how took it isn't it? You did actually mention that he was most likely Isaaq. You must be a barrel of laughs in real life.

Isaaq :it0tdo8::it0tdo8:
Have no hate for them, a couple of my cousins are habaar jeclo.

I will give you some advice tho, if you can't stand the heat get out the kitchen. It was a mistake for you to jump on that thread with mrprestige. You shouldn't have done it. I'm hot tempered!

:stevej:
i'll take that as you hate your isaaq relatives since you said "habaar jeclo" instead of saying habar jeclo, you really see your cousins as a habaar(curse).

I've never dated an Isaaq guy (isma af garaneeyno walaal) and now I see why you took a special interest in my luggooyo story - 'Southern girl gets shamed by Isaaq guy' is how took it isn't it? You did actually mention that he was most likely Isaaq. You must be a barrel of laughs in real life.
no lool i dont think southerners see isaaq as inferior, ive heard of many hawiye men marrying isaaq women and raising families, the kids are always annoying to us isaaqs because they are half isaaqs they think they can guilt trip us into the unionism ideology, most darod and hawiye friends keep it simple and understand our possition on unionism but a hawiye/isaaq kid is unionism ideology on a different level to his isaaq relatives.

S

Shamis

Dude did you read what I said or do you just have some stories and myths to share?

just re-read and clocked on to what you meant by that.
hahaha, yhh i felt i had apologize on behalf of your time waster, i mean you said you were ignoring his texts so how could the fella apologize and get right
:kobeok:

no pun intending for using a player(cobey):cryinglaughsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending