Who are the true Hebrews?

You may or may have not heard the recent controversy Nick Cannon is in. He has made comments that were perceived as "anti-Semetic" to many and as a consequence, he has been dropped by his broadcasting network, ViacomCBS, and has received loads of backlash. Here's a link to what he said, https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/16/entertainment/nick-cannon-masked-singer-fox/index.html .

My question is, why do many AA believe themselves to be the "true Hebrews" or the real Jews exiled from Egypt? How does this make sense? I believe their story is that they were exiled, relocated to West African, tribes that already inhabited the area targeted them and sold them as slaves, something along those lines. :hmm: Sspot Historians. Blease exsplain??

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1594926297608.png

Well....lets see....

The true Hebrews are descendant of Prophet Yacqub pbuh who was also the son of Prophet Isxaaq and who was also the son of prophet Ibrahim pbuh.

Since we know Prophet Ibrahim pbuh was from Iraq, we can assume, he looked like the current Iraqis, and therefore the true Hebrews should look like Persians

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
You may or may have not heard the recent controversy Nick Cannon is in. He has made comments that were perceived as "anti-Semetic" to many and as a consequence, he has been dropped by his broadcasting network, ViacomCBS, and has received loads of backlash. Here's a link to what he said, https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/16/entertainment/nick-cannon-masked-singer-fox/index.html .

My question is, why do many AA believe themselves to be the "true Hebrews" or the real Jews exiled from Egypt? How does this make sense? I believe their story is that they were exiled, relocated to West African, tribes that already inhabited the area targeted them and sold them as slaves, something along those lines. :hmm:
there plenty of jewish tribes in africa and plenty that claim to be of yahhud decent however the AAs are only claiming them because they wanna view them selfs inn a better light as most of them where decendents of slaves

The We Waz Israelites crowd was made by AAs to account for them not knowing their specific origins so to feel better they claim ancient Hebrew descent it’s a coping mechanism from the fact their ancestors were slaves

there plenty of jewish tribes in africa and plenty that claim to be of yahhud decent however the AAs are only claiming them because they wanna view them selfs inn a better light as most of them where decendents of slaves

I can get those Jewish tribes in Africa claiming to be of Yahuudi descent. But AA? Naaah.

My question is, why do many AA believe themselves to be the "true Hebrews" or the real Jews exiled from Egypt? How does this make sense? I believe their story is that they were exiled, relocated to West African, tribes that already inhabited the area targeted them and sold them as slaves, something along those lines. :hmm: Sspot Historians. Blease exsplain??
74D91DD3-E4A5-40F5-ADA4-45B1CC595CC6.jpeg

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Its always Blacks claiming to be Arabs or Hebrews.
I have yet to find one Jew or Arab who claims to be from the Ashanti or Oromo Tribe.

Trending

Latest posts