who’s from Mogadishu here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool nice meeting you bro. What’s warmoog. Theres always a chance we might be related. In fact all Shanshiyos are prolly related. Have you got you dna tested.
Warmoog is a small sub clan of shaanshiyo lol. Not had dna tested yet. I would like to especially cos im faqi cali; theres not enough info about my clan online lol.

That's true in Northern/Western Somalia, but not in the South. You guys were ruled by Arab kingdoms and Reer Xamars. The only exception were the Ajuurans, whose civilization was destroyed by you Hawiye savages. That's all your people are capable of.

TIL Overthrown = destroyed. OK. A lot of Hawiye were part of Ajuuraan anyways so don't act like they were invaders.

TIL Overthrown = destroyed. OK. A lot of Hawiye were part of Ajuuraan anyways so don't act like they were invaders.

I love how he says southern Somalis were ruled by Arab kingdoms, these fools don't even know their own history. We ruled our own settlements, we just allowed Arabs and Persian to do business alongside us.

:yloezpe: used to scream yeeees when asked if i was from the capital cuz that made me feel special :lolbron: don't ask me why because i was a kid lmao:trumpsmirk: still proud of the fact I'm from the capital tho

Don't even get me started on separatists.
This group only want Somalia to be forever weak and a slave to Habashi and Kenya. :kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending