Whites double standards with black people claiming ancient Egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
If Egyptians claiming that they originated from bumfuck Central Africa serves as empirical evidence that they actually originated from there, then the claims that several Somali clans have a Banu Hashim forefather are true as well.
Just because they believed that's where they originated from doesn't mean they actually came from there. As a piece of evidence that is absolutely useless.

Facial structure and appearance means nothing when I already stated that Ancient Egyptians were an intermediate population between Sub-saharan Africans, Middle Easterners, Horn Africans and Meditteraneans. If they carry Sub-saharan genes then it makes perfect sense for some of them to have a "negroid" appearance, just like some Somalis look less African and more Middle Eastern. It's a relic from our very very ancient Middle Eastern admixture. Phenotype is also not very reliable or accurate as evidence, as certain groups that look similar are extremely genetically distant to each other.

The DNA of one Pharoah, if this is even accurate, also means little to nothing, as your claim is that Egypt for most if not all of its history was first and foremost "black". You also seem to be conveniently ignoring the multiple other genetic samples of Ancient Egyptians that DON'T carry subsaharan dna.

He's far too lost in puntasy to turn back:siilaanyolaugh: No pun intended! To consider any logically formulated arguments. Using the sphinx as a measure of blackness :siilaanyosmile:he's gonna tell us the "white" man destroyed the negroid nose.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Warya, stop trolling me. I already explained to you that the Ancient Egyptian's race was considered African from the 1974 Cairo Symposium when Cheikh Anta Diop debated many white people and proved that the Egyptians had African blood, culture, and physique.
Trolling? Stop spamming us with bullshit. At least pass your bullshit as your own personal views not scientific proof. 1974 Cairo symposium:faysalwtf: wtf are you smoking? Can I try:feedme:

:ayaanswag:
I'm sure Egyptian artisans were concerned about "eurocentricity" when they painted themselves with olive to white skin. :siilaanyolaugh: We wuz..

You can't be serious?

Irrefutable facts:

1. Ancient Egyptians referred to themselves as Kemet or the Blacks
2. Ancient Egyptians said they came from south of modern day Egypt. In other words, from modern day Sudan or further south.
3. Ancient Egyptian never called themselves as Aamu or Asians.

So, son, what in the world are you babbling about?

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
You can't be serious?

Irrefutable facts:

2. Ancient Egyptians said they came from south of modern day Egypt. In other words, from modern day Sudan or further south.

They resembled people of the Sinai and Iraq/Syria. All the paintings of the dynastic periods show a white race with blacks as servants or slaves. Which wuz you? Slave or servant?

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
If Egyptians claiming that they originated from bumfuck Central Africa serves as empirical evidence that they actually originated from there, then the claims that several Somali clans have a Banu Hashim forefather are true as well.
Just because they believed that's where they originated from doesn't mean they actually came from there. As a piece of evidence that is absolutely useless.

Facial structure and appearance means nothing when I already stated that Ancient Egyptians were an intermediate population between Sub-saharan Africans, Middle Easterners, Horn Africans and Meditteraneans. If they carry Sub-saharan genes then it makes perfect sense for some of them to have a "negroid" appearance, just like some Somalis look less African and more Middle Eastern. It's a relic from our very very ancient Middle Eastern admixture. Phenotype is also not very reliable or accurate as evidence, as certain groups that look similar are extremely genetically distant to each other.

The DNA of one Pharoah, if this is even accurate, also means little to nothing, as your claim is that Egypt for most if not all of its history was first and foremost "black". You also seem to be conveniently ignoring the multiple other genetic samples of Ancient Egyptians that DON'T carry subsaharan dna.
:snoop:
Go read the thread, "Black Civilizations." I have already said this... Cheikh Anta Diop and Theophile Obenga proved in 1974 that Ancient Egypt has cultural, physical, and linguistical similarities with the rest of Africa. This is accepted by modern scholars.
http://unesdoc.unesco.org/images/0003/000328/032875eo.pdf
The only people that don't accept an African Egypt are the white supremacists, Arab supremacists, and racists from other ethnicities.

This is the opinion of modern scholars.
"Since the second half of the 20th century, most anthropologists have rejected the notion of race as having any validity in the study of human biology. Stuart Tyson Smith writes in the 2001 Oxford Encyclopedia of Ancient Egypt, "Any characterization of race of the ancient Egyptians depends on modern cultural definitions, not on scientific study. Thus, by modern American standards it is reasonable to characterize the Egyptians as 'black'."

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Go read the thread, "Black Civilizations." I have already said this... Cheikh Anta Diop and Theophile Obenga proved in 1974 that Ancient Egypt has cultural, physical, and linguistical similarities with the rest of Africa. This is accepted by modern scholars. The only people that don't accept an African Egypt are the white supremacists, Arab supremacists, and racists from other ethnicities.

"Since the second half of the 20th century, most anthropologists have rejected the notion of race as having any validity in the study of human biology. Stuart Tyson Smith writes in the 2001 Oxford Encyclopedia of Ancient Egypt, "Any characterization of race of the ancient Egyptians depends on modern cultural definitions, not on scientific study. Thus, by modern American standards it is reasonable to characterize the Egyptians as 'black'."
Proud slave:cryinglaughsmiley:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Go read the thread, "Black Civilizations." I have already said this... Cheikh Anta Diop and Theophile Obenga proved in 1974 that Ancient Egypt has cultural, physical, and linguistical similarities with the rest of Africa. This is accepted by modern scholars. The only people that don't accept an African Egypt are the white supremacists, Arab supremacists, and racists from other ethnicities.

Linguistically = no, they spoke an Afroasiatic language which was related to Somali, Arabic and Berber. Not "the rest of Africa", which for the most part speaks Niger-Congo languages. And do NOT send me bullshit articles about how Wolof or whatever contains a word that happens to be the same or similar in Ancient Egyptian. False cognates are a thing. Those carry so little weight and are so illogical it's almost funny. Wait, it is funny.

Physically = we've already gone through this

Culturally = where? I've seen multiple people argue in the past for extremely tenuous cultural links that are seriously long reaches logically. As Afroasiatic speakers they share multiple customs with us and other branches of that family, like circumcision for both females and males, among others. However this doesn't mean they were Somali in origin. Give me some links with sources and I'll be happy to be proven wrong.

Also funny how you didn't address my points directly.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
You can't be serious?

Irrefutable facts:

Kemet meant black soil, not the blacks :what:
Can you stop it with the rehearsed Hotep lines, I've heard that bullshit line so many times, pick an argument that isn't incredibly easy to refute.

Origin myths mean nothing. Nothing. Somalis claim they descend from Arabs, by your logic this is fact and 100% true.

Don't use incredibly flimsy arguments to further your point. It just makes you look stupid.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Can you stop it with the rehearsed Hotep lines, I've heard that bullshit line so many times, pick an argument that isn't incredibly easy to refute.

Origin myths mean nothing. Nothing. Somalis claim they descend from Arabs, by your logic this is fact and 100% true.

Don't use incredibly flimsy arguments to further your point. It just makes you look stupid.

Nah but we are Arab tho. Culturally at least. No matter how you slice the cheese pie we're closer to Arab then Punt/Egypt.:mjlol: We wuz J-berti :lolbron:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Linguistically = no, they spoke an Afroasiatic language which was related to Somali, Arabic and Berber. Not "the rest of Africa", which for the most part speaks Niger-Congo languages. And do NOT send me bullshit articles about how Wolof or whatever contains a word that happens to be the same or similar in Ancient Egyptian. False cognates are a thing. Those carry so little weight and are so illogical it's almost funny. Wait, it is funny.

Physically = we've already gone through this

Culturally = where? I've seen multiple people argue in the past for extremely tenuous cultural links that are seriously long reaches logically. As Afroasiatic speakers they share multiple customs with us and other branches of that family, like circumcision for both females and males, among others. However this doesn't mean they were Somali in origin. Give me some links with sources and I'll be happy to be proven wrong.

Also funny how you didn't address my points directly.
I don't get it. What are you doing? Are you saying they are not black or are you implying that they are Cushitic?
I have already posted a thread about this... Please read it, so I don't have to post some excerpts here. It is short and will take about 20min max.
If you need more research, this is a link to the discussion they had in Cairo.

How does it mean black soil when their soil was brown... They also called their people kememou = black people. So I guess that means the people were black?

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I don't get it. What are you doing? Are you saying they are not black or are you implying that they are Cushitic?
I have already posted a thread about this... Please read it, so I don't have to post some excerpts here. It is short and will take about 20min max.
If you need more research, this is a link to the discussion they had in Cairo.

How does it mean black soil when their soil was brown... They also called their people kememou = black people. So I guess that means the people were black?
You implied some sort of close relationship culturally and linguistically with Bantu and Nilotic Africans. I showed you that no, in fact they have a closer cultural relation with other Afroasiatic speakers, which include Somalis, Arabs, and Berbers, three groups which, culturally and linguistically are very distinct from Sub-saharan Africa. I'm not implying they were Somali. Merely that you are overplaying a link that doesn't even exist in the first place.

It's late sxb, I'll read that later. Thanks though.

Black soil referred to the rich black soil left behind when the Nile flooded.
I have no response to that second bit but I'll do some fact checking and get back to you.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Did y'all miss the part where I said genetic info on most classes throughout that time period is very much inconclusive or what?

We know very little. f*ck it I think we know more about Cushitic ancestry than we do them.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Ancient Egypt covered North East Africa and the Mediterranean. They were from the Cushitic, Nubian and Mediterranean background. The problem about African Americans (originally West African) is that they tend to link Africa as one when in reality, people only identify as their ethnic group which is why they're ignored by the people in the Sub Sahara and West Africa were not part of the empire nor had any history with them.

The biggest mystery is why are these tend to be forgotten among North East Africans and why did they migrated to the South (Horns of Africa)?

Ancient Egypt covered North East Africa and the Mediterranean. They were from the Cushitic, Nubian and Mediterranean background. The problem about African Americans (originally West African) is that they tend to link Africa as one when in reality, people only identify as their ethnic group which is why they're ignored by the people in the Sub Sahara and West Africa were not part of the empire nor had any history with them.

The biggest mystery is why are these tend to be forgotten among North East Africans and why did they migrated to the South (Horns of Africa)?
Yep , the Roman Empire and Egyptian kingdoms contained people from various different cultures and with different skin colours . However , that Cheik anta diop linking ancient Egypt to the tribes of Senegal and Ghana is pure and utter corn bread science ,no racial pun intended .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending