Whites are know for incest. Are Somalis too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Most Somalis I noticed if their parents are from the same sub-clan, they either got a grandmother or great-grandmother from a different clan. L
That’s the same for me. Both my parents are from the same sub clan, my dads parents are from the same sub clan, but after that(my great grandmothers) are all isaaq.

My cousins are in buuhodle in dugsi doing "subac" quran they getting whopped by my teacher sheikh "sharmaake macaawis guure" I don't why u will marry your cousin when there is billions of xalimos out there!!

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I know soo many people married to their first cousin :tacky:

Somalis need to stop this , everyone marry outside your qabil to stop this culture

It's not caadan culture. It's just yet another backwards Arab/South Asian cultural custom that Somalis have adopted.

calm down.. your posts lately seem to give of a negative vibe.. its the summer yes we know most women are in heat... just calm the tone a little and stop bashing Somalia.

I don't agree with marrying your cousins but what are the exact reasons you guys wouldn't do it?

1) you grew up together so consider them sisters
2) genetics and what it can do to your kids
3) other

World

VIP
I don't agree with marrying your cousins but what are the exact reasons you guys wouldn't do it?

3) other
Number two.

Hypothetically, if there weren’t any genetic issue with marrying your first cousins, then it would be the best way to arrange a marriage.

3) other

we are in the diaspora.. unless majority of your family are in diaspora point 1 makes sense..

i haven't got that many cousins in the west... they're all in somalia

Number two.

Hypothetically, if there weren’t any genetic issue with marrying your first cousins, then it would be the best way to arrange a marriage.

humans throughout millenia have been marrying there cousins... suddenly we are in the peak of 21st century and the saying goes "DIS IS BACKWARD" bandwagon...

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending