White women

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
@Medulla
I'll have to agree with @beenleey how can you classify it as fetish if you prefer to date your someone from your own race/culture.. If I was into other races and only wanted them then it's clearly a fetish.

I don't know my logic here doesn't make much sense other than I view all humans the same hence any "preference" is automatically a fetish. I don't know why I think like this but it is what it is, however I agree with what @beenleey says at least now I don't feel like I am suffering with CD. I've only ever dated one ajnabi the rest somali so clearly I am confused when it comes to this LOL

:mjlol:

You are probably a short xalimo.. You think you'll produce tall kids by getting with a tall farax.. But it's gonna be 50/50 chance.
That's not true. Every woman related to me is short and has a tall husband and they always seem to produce tall boys.

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
You made a unfair racial statement why do you care about the first qashin I've ever given sxb? You given me many and I've never said anything about it

:manny:
:pachah1::russ: nigga u qashin me all the time:dead: ur one funny kid.

It's True what I said though.

psyche

To each their own
Attractive people >>>> unattractive people.

That's the only metric I live by when it comes to dating.

Having a preference for a race is kinda dumb imo. There is beautiful and ugly people in every race, why limit your options?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
:pachah1::russ: nigga u qashin me all the time:dead: ur one funny kid.

It's True what I said though.

I am pretty sure this is your first you got me confused with someone else. It doesn't matter though sxb and no what you said isn't true and isn't a nice thing to say :(

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Don't turn me on at all anymore..
I remember back in my teenage years I was a sucker for blondes but now even if they are walking in front of me in a nigis I won't even react to it.. Nacala Qumayo cadaan :susp:

Abdisamad3Keep your head up

Trending

Latest posts